True Grit Tuesday!!!! 4-28-2015 CARBON AND STAINLESS KNIVES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
TRUE-GRIT-TUESDAY-1.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

24/7

Specs:
Steel: 3/32" CPM154
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#15 - Black canvas with beadbasted grip over white and black liners with white pin and small swedge - $296 SOLD!!!

2471.jpg

2472.jpg

2473.jpg

Pocket Kilo II

Specs:
Steel: 3/32" CPM154
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"

#12 - Shadetree Custom firehose phenolic (matte beadblasted finish) over orange and black G10 liners with black pins - $296 SOLD!!!

#13 - Shadetree Custom firehose phenolic (matte beadblasted finish) over orange and black G10 liners with black pins - $296 SOLD!!!

#14 - Natural canvas with beadblasted grip over black/natural/black liners with black pins - $296

pkb1.jpg

pkb2.jpg

pkb3.jpg

pka1.jpg

pka2.jpg

pka3.jpg

Delta Recurve

Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 4"
Blade Length: 4.25"

#6 - Shadetree Custom electric plum phenolic with brass "googly eye" pins and filework. $286 SOLD!!!

dr1.jpg

dr2.jpg

dr3.jpg

Esteban II:
Specs:
Steel:5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Handle length: 4.5"
Blade Length: 4.5"

#3- 5/32" thick steel. Black canvas over grey and black G10 liners with black pins and tapered tang. $281

e2a1.jpg

e2a2.jpg

e2a3.jpg

Last edited:
Dylan:

I'll take the Delta Recurve w/ Electric Plum...........Payment sent.

Thanks,

Peter

Last edited:
Man, I love the grind on that 24/7, and nice score Peter! The D4Recurve looks really sweet!

Man, I love the grind on that 24/7, and nice score Peter! The D4Recurve looks really sweet!

I agree with your comments Mistwalker, that purple handle on the Recurve looks fantastic. This is the first time I've seen any maker use this handle material. Looks like Dylan is leading the way !

Hey Brian, I've been waiting for Dylan to offer a Delta Recurve based on the feedback you shared with me a while back. Needless to say it was that much easier to pull the trigger when I saw Dylan used one of the newest Shadetree burlap flavors on the handle. Can't wait to open the Priority Mail box on this one and put it to work.

Hey Brian, I've been waiting for Dylan to offer a Delta Recurve based on the feedback you shared with me a while back. Needless to say it was that much easier to pull the trigger when I saw Dylan used one of the newest Shadetree burlap flavors on the handle. Can't wait to open the Priority Mail box on this one and put it to work.

To me the slight recurve just makes a lot of cutting chores easier. So whether I'm just trying to enjoy myself and relax, or out working and tired and fatigued, it just makes a better experience for me :) Dylan translated that to his D4 most excellently from what I am seeing. He is very masterful with his grinds. That handle looks gorgeous!

Really looking forward to fielding the Esteban II. The handle on this 24/7 is very comfortable even at three-and-a-half fingers. I can just imagine what it's like in a full hand configuration!

DSC_7138.jpg

DSC_8746.jpg

DSC_8771full_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back