True grit tuesday!!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
TRUE-GRIT-TUESDAY-1.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

Bush Operator II
Specs:

Steel: 1/8" thick O-1 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 4"

#14 - Green canvas with beadblasted grippy finish over orange and black liners with black pins and tapered tang - $276 SOLD!!
This one was designed to be a super light-weight package. The blade and handle are both thin to take up very little space and weight, while still giving you all the cutting power and versatility of a standard Bush Operator II.

boii1.jpg

boii2.jpg

boii3.jpg

Okonomi 4.5
Specs:

Steel: 3/32" thick CPM154 steel at 61rc
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: approx 4"
Blade Length: approx 4.5"
DOES NOT COME WITH A SHEATH. IT'S A KITCHEN KNIFE.

#1 - Shadetree Custom Coconut Fiber phenolic with black canvas bolsters over black liners with antique natural canvas and black pins - $355

o1.jpg

o2.jpg

o3.jpg

Last edited:
Damn!! I sort of wish I had waited now lol. But I do like the Bush Operator II I just bought a lot for the CPM154 corrosion resistance...but damn this one matches my others aaaaaaaarghhhh!!! If it sits here too long I will figure out a way lol

Damn!! I sort of wish I had waited now lol. But I do like the Bush Operator II I just bought a lot for the CPM154 corrosion resistance...but damn this one matches my others aaaaaaaarghhhh!!! If it sits here too long I will figure out a way lol

get it! if need be take out a 2nd mortgage :)

Fletcher > all other priorties

I'll take the Bush Operator Dylan! Been dying to try one of those out! Sending PM now

get it! if need be take out a 2nd mortgage :)

Fletcher > all other priorties

Oh, I agree. Had it been 5/32 and CPM154 I would have claimed it, and then undergone drastic measures to pay for it :) Dylan knows I tend to favor over-built things.

But I did pick this one up at Bladeco just last week. I have been carrying, using, and fondling it for a few days now, and I am extremely happy with my choice. For the reasons I wanted it, I do not think I could have chosen a better model, or a better configuration of it.

20151021_135846.jpg

It was mainly just a moment of weakness being as that one is an exact match to a couple of others I have. But honestly I have only recently gotten a couple of these in, the two larger ones, and I can only play with so many knives at any given time. I have also been re-thinking the color coordinated aspect of it, and Dylan and I are already discussing another 24/7.

12182737_992869780735658_8219495465742092414_o.jpg

The Bush Operator II is right at home in my urban photography gear.

20151022_002128_LLS.jpg

And I do not feel under-knifed :D

20151023_213142_LLS.jpg

I'll take the Bush Operator Dylan! Been dying to try one of those out! Sending PM now

If you like your's as much as I like mine, you may never leave home without it lol.

^Wow! Coffee burlap BOII certainly is a looker as well!

I think it is wickedly gorgeous :) I lusted over it for while on the Bladeco site, hoping it would stay there long enough to raise the funds. I love how it feels in hand, and I love how the handle contours function in various holds. I am also very pleased with the balance.

DSC_8813final.jpg

Back