Turd of the week....

Todd Mc Shay (ESPN).....

In his mind, every player headed to the NFL sucks and there's no one in the NFL that's worth a shit....

Seriously, how this guy has a job is beyond me....

MT

Caroline Kennedy.

If you're going to do something ... do it. Don't back down when you find out it's hard.

Chris Matthews for comparing the Bush family to Romanovs during the inauguration. Tasteless.

Robert Gibbs, the new White House mouthpiece, head spinner Press Secretary.

Seems there was a mistake in the swearing in of the annoying one, and they had a "do over" later that night. "Just to make sure" Gibbs said. When asked about the annoying one re-signing all the executive orders that had been signed earlier, he said it wasn't necessary because everything was "OK". Then why the "do over"? He couldn't answer that one. The press had him spinning like a top, and you could see his mind was a blue screen.

Ren, for contributing to our current state of affairs with his vote in November.

Paul

A bit a of a tangent from Ren's choice, but what about all the folks on TV wanting to sell me commemorative Obama coins, plates, and whatever else they can think of. They're so impressed with this moment in history that they can't wait to make a buck off of it.

I see that stupid commemorative coin commercial with Montel Williams like 5-7 times a night while I'm in the shop.... That one makes me want to throw myself into the mill.....

MT

+1 on the MEDIA. For christsakes folks...., Obama ain't the f*****' black Jesus. He's just a half-brother wit sum dope gab!!! He ain't heavy..., he's my brother!!!!! REMEMBER the FIRST HUNDRED DAYS. Let's see what this jive turkey looks like in a few months. CROW ANYONE???..., HHMMM!!!!!??????????

Ren, for contributing to our current state of affairs with his vote in November.

Paul

It's a new week so my nomination is contained in the quote above, and to conserve band width, please consider this my nomination for at least the next four years. Thank you very much.

Paul

Mark tells me all the time about how he got caught up in the Obamarama and how he voted messiah during the elections. ;)

Back