Turley Knife Pictures

So can I bug you to make a sheath for my Dogwood?

*sigh*
Yes, I'll do a sheath for you.:rolleyes:
Give me a call or email or something and we can talk about it.
They must be working you to death, I hardly hear from you these days.

New dogwood with some shadetree red burlap mycarta.

4832562305_4be31ac688.jpg

4832562057_4b2532039e.jpg

I love that red burlap that Todd makes. Beautiful stuff.
Iz

New dogwood with some shadetree red burlap mycarta.

4832562305_4be31ac688.jpg

4832562057_4b2532039e.jpg

I love that red burlap that Todd makes. Beautiful stuff.
Iz

Me too. Sheesh....so I have one on order, want one of these, a soldier river, one of the choppers, AND a psk knife. I will need to get a second job at this rate. :D Starting the piggy bank now.

Me too. Sheesh....so I have one on order, want one of these, a soldier river, one of the choppers, AND a psk knife. I will need to get a second job at this rate. :D Starting the piggy bank now.

Heh. I hate to say the is brother but I've got one coming up that I think you're gonna like. It's a big chopper. Big I tells ya.:D
Iz

Yeah all of that shadetree stuff looks awesome. Glad to see you got some of it.

Yeah all of that shadetree stuff looks awesome. Glad to see you got some of it.

Yeah, he does some neat stuff. I hope to get more in down the road.

A couple new ones today.
Soldier River with o.d. canvas scales.
4855076094_3e4483948c_z.jpg

4854457401_a5825e2175_z.jpg

4855076244_52376e768b.jpg

4854457557_cf302b3032.jpg

And a Gasconade with some cool looking camo o.d. green g-10 and black canvas spacers.

4854457617_9abebcba1b_z.jpg

4854457667_8160c0cb7c_z.jpg

4854457737_6d7027dc7a_z.jpg

4855076568_9f2a1032d5.jpg

Hope you like 'em.
Iz

Rocky,
No shame in that, brother. :D
I've got my next ten or so knives picked out that I want.:eek:
Iz

That's Joes. I really like that camo o.d. g-10. It looks way better in person than it did on the suppliers site.
Iz

Dang Iz....Those look awesome. I need to make it up to your shop one of these days. I was in California yesterday working ambulance.

Dang Iz....Those look awesome. I need to make it up to your shop one of these days. I was in California yesterday working ambulance.

Man you should have given me a call. You could have parked the ambulance out front, it would have gotten the neighbors talking.:D
Your welcome anytime, man. Don't expect to much out of the shop, she ain't hardly big enough to swing a dead cat in but she's all mine.:eek:
Iz

Man you should have given me a call. You could have parked the ambulance out front, it would have gotten the neighbors talking.:D
Your welcome anytime, man. Don't expect to much out of the shop, she ain't hardly big enough to swing a dead cat in but she's all mine.:eek:
Iz

Yeah we were super busy. Had a nasty wreck down 87, and the fair to sit at among other things....Worked up there for 36 hrs straight! Im gonna give ya a shout one of these days im workin and we will get those neighbors talkin! lol...I have a few shifts up there this month. I want you to grind the thumb ramp off my Bravo1 anyways. :eek:

Might be small, but you are livin the dream brother. :thumbup:

Oh, man. That fair duty had to be the suck. It was what, about a billion degrees with a billion percent humidity?:barf:
Do you have to do the state fair, too?
Heck yeah, bring the bravo and we'll give it a hair cut.:D
Iz
p.s. The neighbors think I'm a lunatic anyway.:D

Yeah it was pretty miserable. :thumbdn:

Nah...not this year. I worked it before and it was no where near worth the money. What a headache. Its enough to just have to live here during it!!

Cool man. Ill check the schedule. :thumbup:

Back