Tusker user group member patch

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Here's a sample of what the patch will look like. The center will be embroidered like the other lettering. Not alot different from my other patch. What do you think?
Scott

GossmanKnivesart.jpg

Be nice to have a Tusker profile featured on the patch....maybe behind the wording?

Rotte, I thought about that but would rather keep it simple with just text.
I'm checking into something along those lines Rotte.
Scott

Last edited:
Looks good Scott. I think it would look better if it just said Tusker Users group on it. Less words, more simple. However, it looks totally good this way too.

Looks good Scott. I think it would look better if it just said Tusker Users group on it. Less words, more simple. However, it looks totally good this way too.
Sounds good Jake. I'll drop the word member and see if I can have the outline of the Tusker in the background. If company I'm working with can do it, that will be the final design.
Thanks for the imput guys.
Scott

I really like the idea of the Tusker profile on the patch, if it can be done

it needs to be spearpoint:)

Sounds good Jake. I'll drop the word member and see if I can have the outline of the Tusker in the background. If company I'm working with can do it, that will be the final design.
Thanks for the imput guys.
Scott

Thats gonna be sweet Scott. I look forward to seein it, and gettin one. I know just the place for it.

BTW, I had some sweeeeeet Bolo goodness in my mailbox this am when I got off duty. Im in love. Thanks again for making it for me.

Ok here it is. Original Big Boar Tusker outlined. This will be the patch I'm having made.
Scott

GossmanKnivesart-1.jpg

Last edited:
I should have these patches some time next week. If you are on the list and haven't sent me an address to mail a patch, please do so. You get one free patch if you want more, they are $4.00 each. If you are a Tusker owner not on the list, sing out and I will add you to the list.
Scott

Back