• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two custom Lightfoots, (Lightfeet?)

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings Countrymen,
I have a couple knives for sale here. Etransfer is my preferred method of payment, and a flat rate of $15 for shipping within Canada for each or both, if you want both. The each come with a plastic, locking waterproof box from Greg.

The first is the Catalyst, which I designed for Greg. It's about a 3.5" blade, made from Magnacut, Ti liners with steel lockbar face, Ti fasteners with Juma scales and backspacer. This knife has been used and carried a bit.
Price is SOLD

qIT2XoD.jpg

PW3is2r.jpg

Next is the Endorphin, which I also designed for Greg. It's around the same size, and it's made from Dragonskin damascus, with matching bolster and backspacer. Ti liners with steel lockbar face, Ti fasteners, green micarta scales. This one has no pocket clip and is in brand new condition- never carried nor used. Flipped open a very small number of times.
Price is $1750

ip2ZtFp.png

Hit me up via PM with any questions, requests for additional pics etc. Don't be shy.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back