• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Gorgeous Bud Nealy knives...

stevekolt

Gold Member
Up for sale are my two Bud Nealy knives. The blue burl is his Aikuchi model. 3.5" blade. The brown burl was a one-off that he made for me, with a 4.5" blade. Both use CTS -XHP steel, and mosaic pins. I am the original owner for both of these knives. They have lived in my display case, never carried, used, or sharpened, and have the edge they came with from Bud. Both come complete with Bud's innovative MCS carry system.

Blue Burl Aikuchi - $250

Brown Burl Custom - $350

Prices are via PayPal, and include USPS Priority shipping to CONUS. Willing to entertain reasonable offers...

NO TRADES PLEASE - I'm trying to downsize here...

Will be glad to send pictures to interested individuals. Anyone have a suggestion on where to go to replace Photobucket?

Yeah, photobucket has changed their rules. Be glad to text or email pics until I find another hosting site.

Can't ever see anyone's Photosuckit pics. Windows/Start/run (search programs and files) /mspaint /resize pic % - always works for me.:thumbsup:

Back