Two new models from Fletcher Knives.... picture day!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
Alright guys. Here's one that some of you have been very eagerly anticipating. This is a collaboration of epic proportions.

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourself for....

.......The Pitdog.

Pitdog1.jpg

Pitdog2.jpg

Pitdog3.jpg

Pitdog4.jpg

Pitdog5.jpg

Pitdog6.jpg

Pitdog7.jpg

This started out as a design that our very own Justin Guy aka Pitdog sent to me. We went back and forth on the design a little and I made the changes I wanted while still keeping it all very much his design.

Now onto number 2...

This next one is a design that has been in the works since January. I wanted to add another bowie style design to the line-up (as we all know, I love my choppers.) Well this one is definitely badass. For its size, it's actually surprisingly light in the hand and very fast. I'm very happy with how it turned out. This one doesn't actually have a name yet. I'm open to suggestion.

Bowie1.jpg

Bowie2.jpg

Bowie3.jpg

Bowie4.jpg

Bowie5.jpg

Bowie6.jpg

Sweet designs on both. Really digging the unnamed…

The pommel of the pitdog gives it a nice bark…

Well since we have a High Plains Drifter which I believe is an Eastwood movie. Let's call this one the "Unforgiven" keeping in the theme. What you guys think ??

Mike

Recurve Warrior!!! Thats what first came to my mind.

Like'em both, really likin Pitdog's design.. :thumbup:

I think the Bowie should be named the Jeremiah Johnson. It is bad ass like he was and he relied on his knife to keep him alive. That is the type of knife you could count on to save your life.From combat to wilderness survival!

Mike

Oh my... That pitdog guy sure knows his stuff. Dylan not bad at all. The recurve is not my cup of tea but I do love the integrated guard. Nice job sir.

Hey Dylan that came out awesome buddy....not sure about that Pitdog one though, I wonder what goes on in that guys head sometimes !!!:rolleyes:

Nah being serious Dylan that design looks even better than I'd imagined it.
I bet it will prove to be one hell of a camp knife and could probably pull double duty as a combat knife for any army guys wanting some awesome Fletcher steel !:thumbup:

Does it feel as good in hand as my cardboard one did ?:D

Last edited:
Hey Dylan that came out awesome buddy....not sure about that Pitdog one though, I wonder what goes on in that guys head sometimes !!!:rolleyes:

Nah being serious Dylan that design looks even better than I'd imagined it.
I bet it will prove to be one hell of a camp knife and could probably pull double duty as a combat knife for any army guys wanting some awesome Fletcher steel !:thumbup:

Does it feel as good in hand as my cardboard one did ?:D

Yes it does. That knife is comfortable as hell.

They both look sweet. That Bowie looks like it would make a great arm lopper. Hey, how about the Alpha Lima? Or Hotel Romeo Bravo for "Head Removal Bowie"?

Both of those look great! That bowie has a nice recurve its like a bowie/khukuri its a bhukie haha.

Last edited:
Back