• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold UF1-D3v OD/Black Scales-NIB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kettleman

I left when this stopped being fun
BANNED
Platinum Member
I will not sell to non-paying members-However I will deduct/refund the basic membership costs from the purchase price if you pm me a receipt showing you signed up to buy one of my knives.

Ok here the legendary UF1 in all its glorious OD/Black Micarta goodness!

Let's get the admin out of the way 1st. PLEASE READ ALL BELOW BEFORE SENDING A PM!

Thread is locked so all "I'll Take It"s and questions will be thru PM. If the knife is still listed as for sale then it is.

Since we can no longer post photos directly Ive had to us Imgur and it sucks! PM me your email and I will send you more /better photos if you need them.

No Trades Please

Price includes Insured shipping to your CONUS door. I will ship internationally, HI and AK but buyer pays all costs for shipping and insurance and I am not responsible for the package after it leaves the CONUS.

Payment methods include Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App

Ok let’s do this…
Liquidating my knife collection to finance a cross country move and now a new truck since a drunk wiped mine out this past weekend. This is the last of my Carothers and if you want it you better buy it before I change my mind!

Brand New Never Used UF1 in original packaging just waiting to be shipping in the AM. I took this in on a partial trade for one of my Sebenzas. Didn't expect to but I like the UF1 better then the UF2 I think.

Asking $500 Paypal G&S $450 Paypal F&F, Zelle and Venmo. If you think thats too high make me a reasonable offer, Im just asking what I gave in TV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back