UFC 136 Edgar Maynard

Tonight at 7pm cdt
free prelims on spiketv at 7

Main Card
Edgar vs Maynard
Aldo vs Florian
Sonnen vs Stann
Guillard vs Lauzon

Maynard by ko (I really hope he wins this time)
I am going with Aldo tko 2nd (although I like florian)
Sonnen
Lauzon

I was in attendance for the DRAW was a great fight. I was on the same wrestling team with Maynard So I always root for him.

Florian
Sonnen
Lauzon

I'll go:

Edgar
Aldo (although I like Florian a lot)
Stann b/c I can't stand Sonnen
J-lo

Whole card is solid though- lots of good fights. I love Demian's BJJ...

1.Edgar,Nobody gives Edgar respect ,I'd like to see him win(Edgar will do a lot more jabbing this time)
2.Aldo by decision(florian will be suffering the effects of his weight loss)
3.Sonnen(there's a few reasons why he should lose,but he is a survivor and now he's really hungry)
4.Lauzon via submission in the 2nd.(Guillard is to reckless and Lauzon is great on the ground)

geez,revised pick is Stann
I forgot who this was
I think he's gonna knock sonnen out

ONe of the best cards in a long time. Too bad I'll miss it.
Edgar, Aldo, Sonnen, Guillard. Not all my favorites, but the ones I think will win.

Fav's
Edgar, Florien, Stann, Louzon

attending these fights right now lots of unanimous decisions but an all around GREAT card the florian aldo fight is going great

The girls were just as good as the fights as for the t-shirt i couldnt even begin to explain the crowds around the shops.

Even though I picked Aldo- I feel for Florian. He has developed into such a will rounded fighter and has had fantastic fights. Going for the gold 3x has got to be rough. I didn't think Dana White was right (or cool) calling him a choker...no shame losing to the likes of BJ Penn and Aldo..or Sherk back then...

Back