Ugly mugs!

KFU

Part Time Knifemaker, Moderator
Well, I figure since we for some reason can't post stickys I would start a thread so you can put a face with a name! Here are a couple of me and my family

DSCF3904.jpg

199174_1828078656271_1069447468_32099622_3130452_n.jpg

Well, I figure since we for some reason can't post stickys I would start a thread so you can put a face with a name! Here are a couple of me and my family
199174_1828078656271_1069447468_32099622_3130452_n.jpg

Chris, great looking family my man. The little guy in the orange just has that "look" my younger brother had when we were growing up . . . . and I know you know what I am talking about . . . . :thumbup:
Good looking bunch to keep you company & occupy your time . . .
Be safe.

I hear ya man! They take up most of my time, but I wouldn't have it any other way! The oldest two already have their own knives, older Scout knives, one girl scout and one boy scout. Jake also has a little custom with firesteel and sheath. He wants to design his own, big and bad!

that's quite a handful
with you working double time and four kids at home, Chris, I wonder how you ever find the time to make those knives
I hope you'll be making better money on these sharps one day - but I also hope to get some of them before that time :D

these were taken at the local interactive open air railway museum, great place if you have boys :)

20110403_vas%2525C2%2525A3tpark%252520049.jpg

(older son blissfully hiding my enormous gut)

20110403031.jpg

(they took after their mom, luckily)

no knives for these rascals yet :))

Well, I guess this forum just made a decision for my wife & I . . . . . . As of 3 weeks ago, we just took ownership of our FIRST cell phone after enduring the rants, ravings, features, benefits, stories, jokes, tauntings, jeerings, etc. etc. from all of our friends, family, and being the utter embarrasment (in their opinion :) ) to our children.
NOW we are going to start posting family pictures, knives, etc. My Kodiak 35mm is still alive and working flawlessly, & has served us well for over 19 glorious years . . . .
Except, yep, you got it, you can't post or download pictures. So I guess this now moves a digital camera to the top of our "S.T.B." list ahead of everything ( including knives ??? ) :eek:
Hell, what's next, a cam corder ? ? ? ? :D
Be safe.

DONT LAUGH MY WIFE AND KIDS ARE MUCH BETTER LOOKING LMAO

Snapshot_20110615_1.jpg

Last edited:
I can attest to that BA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to post your real "mug" shot though.

Is this the one your thinking of????????????

edcknife030.jpg

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just fu****G lost it, just1more will spit coffe so will blood lmao

I walked out of Bills shop one day and ran into that! Kinda makes me feel like less of a man really!

Back