Ultra Light Weight EDC/Utility - Sold!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is a design that I specifically created as part of my ultra light line of knives.

I have always maintained that most knives end up being left at home due to their weight. There is no excuse to leave this one behind; it weighs only 1.375 ounces! This rivals many of my titanium knives!

The blade is made from 1/16" 15N20 steel, hardened to 60 HRC for excellent edge retention. This steel is most commonly used for industrial bandsaw blades, and is a great all around steel. It takes a fantastic edge, and holds it for an extended period while still being easy to resharpen. 15N20 is fast becoming one of my favorite steels! I performed all heat treating and tempering operations in my computer controlled heat treating oven.

The blade has been hand rubbed to a practical satin finish.

The handle is extremely comfortable in any grip. The wrap is nylon and is impregnated with epoxy to prevent unraveling or moisture retention. The under wrap is genuine grey sting ray skin. Very grippy!

The knife features a full flat grind. (Plungeless) The thin stock combined with the full flat grind make this a fantastic cutter!

Razor sharp and a great all around user! This makes an excellent ultra lightweight EDC blade!

- 15N20
- 60 HRC
- 1/16" Stock
- 1.375 Ounces!
- Full Flat Grind
- Japanese wrap with genuine grey sting ray skin
- Razor Sharp
- 8.125" OAL, with a cutting edge of about 4"
- Kydex sheath with neck lanyard

Sold!

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees in the US.

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! :)

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Last edited:
This one needs a new home!

$125 shipped in the USA!

This is an amazing cutter!