un-Official Modded Kershaw/ZT Thread (Scales, Regrinds, Frankensteins, Dye-Jobs, etc)

Since there seem to be a ton of these posts lately (partly my fault), I think it would be cool to consolidate all of the modded ZTs and Kershaws pics into one thread. As cool as the regular picture thread is, I think this one could be much more interesting filled with one of a kind knives. Let's see those new scales, blade swaps, regrinds, lanyards, clip mods, dye-jobs and frankensteins guys!

Hopefully we can get this stickied and keep them all in one place for future reference and enjoyment. :thumbup:

I'll start it off with my newest ones; OD green ZT 0560 and 0350CBZDP:

CameraZOOM-20120811151505640.jpg

I have plenty more to contribute later, but I think I'll give the rest of you a chance. :p

Nice pic! Love the contrast! Really makes it pop! Do the OD scales glow or?

no glow on either of those scales. i almost always have to crank the contrast on my pics since they are all from a cell phone. sometimes they turn out better than others. :cool:

now this is what i'm talking about! great looking knives guys. :thumbup: :thumbup:

keep 'em coming.

Here is my JYD, hand polished,straight angle spine, finger choil, left-hand tip-up pocket clip. About to start on removing the thumb ramp as soon as I clear out a couple other projects

IMAG0300.jpg

Awhile back, Brad Southard had his hands all over this Ti/SG2 JYDII. He added IKBS to the pivot, acid washed the Ti scales, added a Carbon Fiber backspacer, added a Carbon Fiber front scale, and gave the blade a hand satin finish. Before all that work was done I had sent the knife to STR for a lowrider clip to be added in the tip up position. I love it.

IMG_0722800x600.jpg

Hi guys.
Can anyone point me to where I can get aftermarket scales for the zt 0560?
Thanks in advance.

I'll start it off with my newest ones; OD green ZT 0560 and 0350CBZDP:

CameraZOOM-20120811151505640.jpg

I have plenty more to contribute later, but I think I'll give the rest of you a chance. :p

I'm honestly shocked :eek: I believed every knife in your collection was orange...tsk tsk such blasphemy :D

Swell scales brother...although I wanna see your entire orange collection :)....show it off!

Back