Uncle Bill's Birthday coming up....

It's already 23rd here! Happy birthday, Uncle!
I could hardly hold myself saying it this whole week since this thread started. And thank you for the one and half years of happy life with HIKV... and its (temporary) antidotes!

------------------
(T_T) ...crying
\(^o^)/ ...cheerful
(ToT) ...crying
Mizutani Satoshi

Hey -- am I the first to post a Happy Birthday on your actual birthday? Do I get a prize??? You know, Tolkien's hobbits reverse our custom of everybody giving the birthday boy gifts -- instead the birthday boy gives presents to all his friends ... just a literary note, of course ... not that I would try to scam you out of a khukuri on your birthday....
smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

-Cougar :{)

And happy birthday to you brother.

Just wanted to remind Yangdu to be sure to have a big enough cake to give pieces to all the firemen who show up when you light the candles.

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud

Himalayan Imports Website

[This message has been edited by Rusty (edited 09-23-2000).]

Happy birthday Uncle Bill and wishing you many, many more!

------------------
Full Contact Stick Fighting Hawaii
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle."

On thi thread as well:
Happy Birthday Uncle Bill!
Tanjobi Omedeto!!

best wishes, and may you continue to sell khukuris for many birthdays to come.

Om mani padme hum

------------------
Tatsuo
"He who laughs at himself laughs best" :D

Bill,

If I was a better planner, I'd have found a way to get a keg of Heineken shipped to you FedEx.
smile.gif

Unfortunately, I'm not a good planner, so I'm afraid I can only give you my best wishes for a happy birthday.

:
Happy birthday dear Bro Hey ya hey ya hey. Happy birthday to you Hey ya hey ya hey. And many, many more!!!Hey ya hey ya hey.
biggrin.gif

Don't drink to many beers. The headache the next morning isn't worth it!!
redface.gif
biggrin.gif
redface.gif

------------------
>>>>---¥vsa---->®

"There's no trick in being a humorist when you have the whole government working for you."

...............Will Rogers......

Khukuri FAQ

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE !!!

We were just thinking about you on this special day and wish you many more.

Terry, Sandi, kids & critters

Back