UNK the bait knife

Just wanted to share a quick photo of my UNK as a bait knife. The family went crabbing he other night and not having a dedicated bait knife, I had use my UNK to cut up the bunker bait. Nasty chore, but the knife performed well and cleaned up nicely.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I thought you meant it was a bait knife to get you to buy the 4" version!

Great design man, great execution from Scott. I really love mine. I got it with 440C steel and original micarta, for fishing.

I thought you meant it was a bait knife to get you to buy the 4" version!

Great design man, great execution from Scott. I really love mine. I got it with 440C steel and original micarta, for fishing.
The 4" version is for getting peanut butter out of the bottom of the jar. :rolleyes:
Cool pic LT. Thanks
Scott

Nice one, Scott. The famous PBK (peanut butter knife) from the Pacific Crest Trail. LOL!
Blood Groove, the kids did well, 17 crabs. We got home late, so they cooked them up with their friends and ate well. First time I ever used a hand line and net instead of just a basket trap.

Last edited:
kahuana, check out the book Beautiful Swimmers, by William W Warner. Nice history of the Chesapeake Bay, crabs, watermen etc.

51PJMNZ07FL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Back