• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Unused Swamp Rat 3V Ratmandu for sale.

coolbreezy37

Gold Member
Got an excellent unused SR-3V Swamp Rat Ratmandu for sale. This knife has a stonewashed finish with black and red G10 scales. I’m the second owner and the original owner sold it to me as soon as he received it. This knife has never been carried or used to the best of my knowledge. 5.25” blade length with 3/16” blade thickness. Comes with an excellent VJT kydex sheath with no attachment.

$300 PPFF or $310 PPGS shipped CONUS.

No international shipping. reserve the right to choose whom I deal with. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Please know and understand your local knife laws before purchasing. Please take your time to look at the pictures and ask questions. Will also accept G&S if buyer chooses.

Definitely not international, not even to your Down Under buddies? :-/
Hello, it’s only CONUS, it’s much easier for me to ship within the US due to the time constraints between when I get out of work and when the post office closes.

Ahhh, understood. :-(

I need a Ratmandu / mega ratmandu to match my rodent 6 and Mega Ratweiler ...

👍

Back