• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Photos Unused Tom Krein Ultimate Boar Knife UBK in pumpkin orange G10

Up for sale is my Krein Ultimate Boar Knife (UBK). It has D2 steel and pumpkin G10 scales. I am the original owner, and ordered it directly from Tom when he was still taking custom orders. It is 100% unused. I'd call it mint, except that the knife has been drawn from the sheath, therefore it has the normal kydex marks. I've tried to show any marks in the photos, but they are all minor and look worse in the photos. Knife has never been carried, never cut anything (even paper), and is in excellent, excellent condition. Comes with Tom's sheath. Tom never made many of these to begin with, and I have only seen a few come up for sale in recent years. I can pretty much guarantee you'll be happy with the knife's condition!

Asking $SOLD to your door, price includes fees and overnight shipping. I'm mainly looking for cash, but am not against trades. I'd be interested in CRKs and 9MM Glock pistols, preferably Gen4 G19/17/34.

Last edited:
Back