up comeing shows Inc BLADE

A big show coming up in Harrisonburg VA this week
any one here going to make it there?
Also Atlanta Blade Show not to far away
Any one here going to make it there? :eek:

Oregon Knife Collectors Association annual meet (google OKCA): April 9-10 Eugene, Oregon
I don't plan to attend, unfortunately.

I will be at the OKCA knife show here in Oregon in April working at the BCCI table with Bruce Dolinger and will have 2 displays set up. Buck Custom Knives as well as a second display of handmade knives made by my Grandfather between 1925 and 1975. Oregon (Steve) I was hoping you and your son would be able to make it again this year. Meeting you two was one of the hi-lites of the show.

I will be at the OKCA knife show here in Oregon in April working at the BCCI table with Bruce Dolinger and will have 2 displays set up. Buck Custom Knives as well as a second display of handmade knives made by my Grandfather between 1925 and 1975. Oregon (Steve) I was hoping you and your son would be able to make it again this year. Meeting you two was one of the hi-lites of the show.

Your collection, descriptions and conversation are gold in my hands. No, more than gold. I sincerely hope that you photograph your displays for posting to this forum. Pretty please. A videographer would be entirely appropriate as you and your collection are unique IMHO.

Update: Ivan "Buck" Bryant will display his Federal Street San Diego, California (late 1950's-1960's) first factory produced Buck knives against the wall and just across the aisle from the BCCI table.

I turned up lame, sports injury to my Achilles tendon (R. foot), aspirin, icing and no shoes help a bit but it will probably take a year to work itself out, unfortunately. Odd/puzzling because my present work has kept me fixed to multiple computer screens for over 2 years missing as much sleep as possible leaving sports a distant memory.

Last edited:
Was planning on going to Harrisonburg but my wife recently had surgery and moneys a little tighter than usual and I can't really leave her alone all day, (about 2hrs each way for me to attend) so maybe next year. For those of you on the fence let me just say the SVKC show in Harrisonburg is really nice. The times I've been there were a lot of vendors/collectors as well as a great turnout by the BCCI, I guess this is kind of our "home show", so to speak. I'm always amazed at the displays Larry and John and all the rest of the members put on. Really well done displays though I have to be honest and say the BCCI members themselves are the real treat. You won't meet a better bunch of guys and gals any where.

Back