Update #4, Completion

Hey Brian, this is great news. I've hung in there knowing you would get it done in the long run, no pun intended. I just had one small issue with the kydex sheath, since this is a neck knife the sheath doesn't have the same or similar shape and hole design as the original one did it's going to be difficult to make it work right. I don't suppose you have any of the original sheaths that I could buy from you?

P.S. I would also be interested in buying an additional knife, please let me know details.

Thanks a million!!!!

I noticed this as well. I'm disappointed considering I purchased this specifically to use as a neck knife.

It's been 2 weeks since you received them. Letting us know when you will be getting them out would be great. And if you could also respond to those who have had address changes who continue to reach out to you would be greatly appreciated

I might be interested in one of the over runs. Please post info as would make a great Christmas present if possible.

It has finally happened everyone. The day we have all been waiting on. Completion. I have the knives and will start assembling and sending them out as soon as possible.

I have roughly 91 knives that need to be sold still. I will post prices and options in another thread once I figure it out.

Take a look at these pictures.
2wTKeqEvf2gwBERTvMsSX9ivn7b4fLkent7HREEqZ_mbIKpTNvjdGn6QaD-2dE66UqLS8CaQntiUeR4ZgIR-caNfDuWv2QIFqb85od4fCm00yxw99V6P6FXc_N8UvEYen6w9eX6fsnFjw4QfUJO0rwGBCuFzSDmTh-xkibZ-ncIhORw0vgyKTli_9qgdOfXHLENGpT70GtgBEOHwrYFI8C8o6w9SQuLKOyv7YYGmK_p6M_k1Nz-uJEFrI4nCcAAXz4mNdspyTT4qc27-OKRIg5wMAzlbPGFnXwn9B_rFAAv_Qag7JFt2qMqaSM-fUQa0X9F87UZW2jMVVgqzi50gjTbZQzvSSfCteB4d_uYGfLbPJ-V02VYgJDgya3WyLutXj5Jq7aYHEMhtH0PbdksRq9dMdMtBCGzaST_cQ_SkyTpAQdxXJ1UohIud8vc_jdupYFLTFgGmkybk9uhFXu9Qiyk5UdCR-2lpuOnNCkw_RmvO9fqHGZHd97e3vz8H9xhk5421N7lGqKl4zfV0ZESwxy-beYaHr2WWgUn8IOXjW7R38v3_WLoul4Hjz8pxRV31kMpnshGAJ_pdcC3Yr0a2mUC4M7pNtzY2kP6VCQmUQyk=w717-h956-no

pN0LlMLBVnT7m3OuQCSYrlk0t0csrHhsHVala9qnR0WWJbdgvUC_eGX2ZjAFoV3ydL8i8f6QDRGsY2UGgH8EWDoYlNaLep3mjyhw5jrKPCp-8ZNZHOvJLjTt6HHE7c5HeN3tg7x8KHsUuHusAfi6Z6OoBY6P_9Tu7zKWDmWIDfehJzL8CZbTnDgQesnDfF7NhWRDxFtzRR22kaThNiF1sqdUuGZz9W95DzOtsvkgVjCCJUcSJWiBn7E_foP_MRdPQAMi3eXsWymW8CTlGOOfcVvK_mTewRUImVa_oEhOkQB9bxFU92rQpxxRfeotXFcKBHzxrXzGEtnGUaLFzpeXFZtcwSHuEuxzbkdogJtcaSAACSp3au4uiDDb8w6uAGdVE_R-W3nCy5AvV_9BZ6K1fBpmVLSV5gaueRfQod0Za5vrZQEmLeOAGdRSqSgof-sttiOLURfnMrYtpJEZ4lnK906uJ-A_9VdO9FCieUxZVePU5YzuEVNJyaXDbDOiWWm4tCtHJA9BAvm9oWNjyDGfbtCHHhFEgV34TSXR-ZfU7MFWfAKEzir0CzVL26GN1TgKtXufQLhL8op25x57QmlC0cw_tFto0rFt9BrTSmpdVu4=w717-h956-no

bkbig_57l9LaYMud0NwVXfF1QajPje-0T9tmw50kjw8JX-yXLJUPdcZpt8WGEYnCjqQonRdHotI-3CX3YYK1zYDwTl99cjWoeywQb2Rfhs2yjS3gFkImfp7y_5OYRYYvzYPberdeFCpm982yDxfr3Rcrs_ySrU-Wc7YpqLqTun__HXPNGy951SfUdhH-YxmBbtqlOfmOu7KYEDmC6oYOKIhgHOvmr6yvv-MQiqMJB8tyVUte1laE2170xLSi9EbELnGm5kmbQOEmMc9Rp9L8OyJ7N_j4aMRKH3Ve04Zd2hIeZLB16k3E3eaSsHxpVLr19ORKYTcaknEhlDlZ4Z1yerhu4ta41uCUnCFYhUSGyUIW9peLFEeE0eIX2l_8qa510mpxDBavQ1RekNk_BxagcANOUFl44r05u3hlvXgWJlFPnuDyJ-Kew3pnlOjiVIw3aEL_6VtVJ67q38ADiUrDHeHkoG4_go1Pi25_a--hZ1J_NW5ffu_XzfzhYv_kPJJ122YFgww-1cPLduyZmJpz0ug6UQrzeB_7xGfkETyk0Q4Vq1XHZoBfUlvjIuk8BxyGr21yDF6G-dCOca0TiTb_YZ3VCtPWn2dRhKjbQXAZbOE=w717-h956-no
Will you be posting the over run info before you ship the original order would be nice to get both knifes in one shipment save some money also

Someone posted in one of the previous threads that "sometimes Brian is his own worst enemy". I am so frustrated to log on everyday and not see any updates. I feel like I want to tell you to take your head out of your arse but then restrain myself. You have handled this situation poorly, you could have ended strong and started building your name again with the knife community. What a pity.
All you had to do was post an update every few days, 5 min an updates. Surely this was not to much to ask.
Disappointing and distasteful!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, I have attempted to update my address via multiple emails for the last few months and now via the “new and improved” method and haven’t heard a thing from Brian regarding address updates or shipment. It would be foolish for us to think we’re going to receive our knives before Christmas, after all we’ve been waiting for years.

I have made several attempts to contact you and confirm my order from June 2016. I have sent multiple emails and a couple PM here on BF. I'm not sure what to do. I guess I'll just hope that a knife shows up at my house.

Is the indie gogo aspect just completely gone at this point? I haven't changed my address but still have no info or anything about my knife getting shipped to me correctly. Just like an email with verification or something would be nice. All we have is this BF thread and it's not very ensuring/ convincing.

Brian, are you purposely trying to piss us off??? Your attitude stinks!!!! You have been online and seen all the posts, what makes you believe that it is ok ignoring everyone? You are probably going to post some sob story of your cat died that's why you couldn't reply etc etc. I'm sick of your excuses trying to justify your incompetence for not keeping us updated or your no care attitude!!!!
I'm done restraining and being patient and nice, because you can't return the favour, this is a one way street for you. Take your finger out off your arse and give us an update!
Some people just don't have any people skills and shouldn't be in business dealing with customers, you are one of these people.

We await your urgent response!!

Brian, are you purposely trying to piss us off??? Your attitude stinks!!!! You have been online and seen all the posts, what makes you believe that it is ok ignoring everyone? You are probably going to post some sob story of your cat died that's why you couldn't reply etc etc. I'm sick of your excuses trying to justify your incompetence for not keeping us updated or your no care attitude!!!!
I'm done restraining and being patient and nice, because you can't return the favour, this is a one way street for you. Take your finger out off your arse and give us an update!
Some people just don't have any people skills and shouldn't be in business dealing with customers, you are one of these people.

We await your urgent response!!
Though I gotta admit that Brian isn't the kind of person I like to make business with; there already is another thread to end all of this. A member mentioned it in this thread; otherwise it would've went over my head too.

Thank you, obviously missed the new thread. Apologies for that. He still should have updated this thread! My previous post stands.

Is the indie gogo aspect just completely gone at this point? I haven't changed my address but still have no info or anything about my knife getting shipped to me correctly. Just like an email with verification or something would be nice. All we have is this BF thread and it's not very ensuring/ convincing.
Yes, it's pretty much gone. If your address hasn't changed, it will be shipped to the address I download from Indiegogo that you initially entered.

If none of my information has changed since I ordered and paid for the companion and my extra set of handles, do I have to send you any information, or do anything?
Brian, again, if none of my original information has changed, is there anything I need to do to insure I get my companion and extra set of jade handles I paid for, or send any information? I don't want to cause any more delays, I am very excited, and have been there at your back, confident in you the entire time. Can't wait to get them. Please let me know if I can do anything in my end to speed up the process, or just not cause any issues. Thanks for not giving up, and going above and beyond for us, you are awesome, and good things happen to good people like you. God Bless.

Brian, again, if none of my original information has changed, is there anything I need to do to insure I get my companion and extra set of jade handles I paid for, or send any information? I don't want to cause any more delays, I am very excited, and have been there at your back, confident in you the entire time. Can't wait to get them. Please let me know if I can do anything in my end to speed up the process, or just not cause any issues. Thanks for not giving up, and going above and beyond for us, you are awesome, and good things happen to good people like you. God Bless.
There shouldn't be anything else you can do. Just to verify your address, email evansknifeandtool@gmail.com and include your screen name and other info and I will double check for you.

For any of those looking to pick one of these knives up, I'm in a tight spot financially right now and will probably be selling mine
I *think* I got the jade or the micarta

I'll let y'all know what shows up

Back