Update and apology.

Robert H

Premium Sheathmaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Ladies and Gentlemen, a note of apology.

A series of events have combined that have made my presence here decidedly less noticeable, thanks to Tyr for reminding me.

I have moved to another state, moved into a new house, new school for one child, a whole new shop, hired employees over a long and painful process of interviews and testing, and along the way become a father to a son, so as you can imagine, things are hectic. Not only has my internet presence been reduced, so has any sort of forum visitation of any kind, anywhere.

I literally have no time between everything else. I hope to change that as my schedule frees up some. I am molding full time, with another person also molding. I do have a person producing the next generation of survival sheaths, and yes, custom lengths and widths will be available for any size blade, in fact, it will be 100% custom.

My orders have increased for some specialized military units, and along with trying to get the regular things out, get the shop running smoothly, and balance employees, family, and a new kid whom I watch during the day, I'm sure you can imagine the little time left. I'm lucky if I get more than a half hour a day to check email let alone read a forum.

I am still working, still open, still designing things, still going.

Best way to contact me is my email. info@survivalsheath.com

I'll soon have the new nylon shells of the new survival sheath up for review, along with some of the shots of my latest projects.

Thanks everyone for their patience and time.

Glad things are going well for you. Congrats on the new addition the the Fam!!

right on Robert.. glad to hear things are going okay...:thumbup: congrats on the little one too...:)

nice to hear from you again, glad things are starting to run smooth again and congrats on the new son. Look forward to more of your products and new things to come.

Robert I got the holster today. Top Notch. Thanks for a great product.

Robert, good to have you back. I know a lot of us were getting worried about you.

Whew! I was about to send SAR out looking for you but wasn't sure which state or country for that matter to look in. I thought maybe you had been kidnapped by a crazy band of Canadian hippy women.:eek:
Glad you are back.:thumbup:

Whew! I was about to send SAR out looking for you but wasn't sure which state or country for that matter to look in. I thought maybe you had been kidnapped by a crazy band of Canadian hippy women.:eek:
Glad you are back.:thumbup:

Funny enough....that happened to Once.
I was saved by a meeting a "Shootist",
who's daughter is the recipient of the survival sheath I just ordered
......as a sort-of 'thank-you'

Hippies....cute...imaginitive, just like kittens.

Sounds like its mostly good things going on my friend.

Glad to know your doing OK.

We were worried about you.

Glad you are back. Congratulations on the baby boy. Sounds like real chaos with the move and all the hiring. At least you are in demand. Take care.

damn man we was getting worried here!

congrats on new son! and heres a big shout out to the new employees.

look forward to chatting once your up and running.

PS, may i link to your site on my site? :)

Robert,

Great news on the new son!!!!!
Glad that you are doing better.
It's good that you are busy, as opposed to being slow. Busy is always good.

I thought maybe you had been kidnapped by a crazy band of Canadian hippy women.:eek:
An upgrade on the U.S. version??? :D

Back