UPDATE. DPx HEST FOLDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chintofong..

Its clearly spelled out on the forum but. LE's have been received and are being packed for delivery to customers as we speak.

Regular production knives are coming

Thanks for clarifying the confusion RYP.

:thumbup:

Patiently waiting.
Thanks alot for all your updates RYP! That's awesome that the consumer can have this type of personal communication.

That is a very good question. I do not know if all dealers have all their HEST folder's spoken for. I know in this tight economy business people don't want a lot of inventory laying around so I would strongly suggest that you contact the dealer of your choice and ask them.

We are doing a roll up of the next orders ONLY after the dealers and customers have seen and felt the HEST notwithstanding that we have put in a sizeable reorder to LionSteel to avoid the drought that usually occurs with a popular product.

We also encourage dealers to use this forum to let people know if they have any extra or unclaimed HEST Folders in their inventory. The smart dealers always order a little extra.

We are also sending out a notice with a request to let us know if anyone has any unsold product and we will help them move it very quickly.

All of the ones that I have on order are spoken for. I expect there may be a few people that back out when it comes time to square up. I even have a waiting list of people for the 2nd run.

Brad (Brad's Knives) @ BJH Enterprises

Well if I am not banned by then please post up any orphans or email me direct and I will post them on DPxGear.com so they can find good homes!

Well if I am not banned by then please post up any orphans or email me direct and I will post them on DPxGear.com so they can find good homes!

I won't have any problems finding good homes for the ones that are not claimed....like I said, I already have a waiting list for the 2nd run and I'm sure those people would be more than willing/thrilled to take one of the unclaimed 1st run versions if that happens. :D

RYP,

Did the first half of the production HEST/F leave Italy today?

Anyway you can tell us what vendors are in line to receive theirs in the first half batch?

Thanks for all you're doing!

Gotta start emailing a few dealers to see who's got an unaccounted for production version fast before they're all scooped up.

Since November 2010 every package that goes to the USA must be checked before entering us territory.
I hope this doesn't cause more delays.

Since November 2010 every package that goes to the USA must be checked before entering us territory.
I hope this doesn't cause more delays.

They are already in the US. Now they are being shipped out to the buyers.

Thanks for the update.

Is the left handed version being shipped also, or will that come at a later time?

I would also like to thank you for making a left handed version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back