UPDATED: BladeForums Special Edition Skyline interest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal works for me. Thanks for the update.

Heh, I won't be buying an Escalade with this (not anywhere near enough profit for that), but it'll help a good deal with server costs.

Anyhow, I'll be posting a new preorder thread with a paypal link in the next future. If you don't want to do paypal, that's cool, I'll figure something out.

So I just blew out my knife budget for the next couple months... way more than I thought I would spend but I happened to find the closest match to my grail knife i've ever seen without designing it myself... but i'm still gonna have to get one of these.

Paypal's the most convenient for me, so good.

Also allyourblood, you seem to be prominent in here.. love your avatar. MMm... DDR. One of these days i'll buy one.

Dang, wouldn't you know, I just upgraded to Gold. Guess I'll stick with the knife and whatever else is thrown in :D

So I just blew out my knife budget for the next couple months... way more than I thought I would spend but I happened to find the closest match to my grail knife i've ever seen without designing it myself... but i'm still gonna have to get one of these.

Paypal's the most convenient for me, so good.

Also allyourblood, you seem to be prominent in here.. love your avatar. MMm... DDR. One of these days i'll buy one.

Congrats on the new knife purchase! Be sure to share some info/pics when it comes in. As for being prominent here, I'm just really pumped about this knife and it's mostly a matter of me not being able to shut up for very long. ;)

And yes, the Maxx is an amazing knife. I actually bought it twice -- the first time, I sold it after a few months (I know, what?!) and almost immediately started feeling pangs of regret. Had to rebuy it before the price jumped. It's just that great and super tough. I think Darrel's still making them (for someone else), but if you find a good deal on the Camillus version, jump on it! :thumbup:

This offer sounds good to me....I'm ready to pre-order. Blue G-10 (royal) goes well with my orange stuff. Go Gators!!

If someone wants to order an extra one, I'll pay them USPS MO for it? I've got an aversion to PP (long story)

Patiently waiting to send you money, Spark. Are there any finalized details for shipping north of the border? Some of us up here really want this knife too!

Ok, closing this thread down. I'll create a new thread shortly with a link for ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back