updates on shipping?

Hey Andy any updates on the shipping time?
email sent regarding some leather sheath, no reply yet.:(

Sorry Seb....I'll address your question here and respond to the sheath thing offline with you.

All Next Gen backorders are shipping by Friday...ALL of them. :D:D:D

VT Tacs were ground, beveled, and milled for handles...en route to heat treaters and coaters for quick turnaround as I write. Then, we assemble, sharpen, and ship.

So, for the folks that have one of each on order, the original plan was to bundle both, but the NG's got done before the VT's...so, now we'll ship you twice.

VT Tacs will be arriving on doorsteps UPS Ground during the first and second week of September depending on geography. We have many to ship. I will announce when folks can call in for tracking numbers. I love it when I get to keep Suzanne on the phone all day! :D

So...all is good men.

Thanks...for everything.

Thanks on that update andy.
If its not going to take too long I'd rather you Ship My NG and that VT together ;) god knows it cost a fortune to get the stuff across.
Looking forward to your email on the sheath.

Gotcha Seb...you can expect my response tonight.

No, it won't be long between the two, so we'll just bundle it.

Ok Andy Im getting ready to get married! When do you think My VN Tac will reach me here in South Carolina? I may be out of town here pretty soon....I need the VN Tac to cut the cake!

Just so everyone knows about 90% of the Next Gens shipped today so keep a look out for them if you ordered one. They should start arriving on your door step Friday! The others that did not ship today will go out tomorrow. If you have any quesions feel free to contact Suzanne or myself and we will get you any info that you need. Thank you all for your patience!!!!!!!!

PipeyCain,
you will have to post the pictures of the cake cutting I would like to see how a VN Tac holds up to that.

Hmmm...I never received my shoulder rig for my Next Generation Ranger. I guess all that patience has gone for naught. Oh well, moving on.

....nobody forgot your shoulder rig WPC. And I am fully aware of our delinquency in getting your complimentary one to you...sending you a note offline. ;)

"Forgings for Vietnams are completed and proceeding according to schedule for 8/30 or sooner. Hundreds of handles are being machined now for quick assembly upon heat treating and parkerizing of the heads. In short, "it's ALL comin' together!"" 8-13-02

"We anticipate with great confidence a ship date for ALL Vietnam Tactical and Vietnam Field Grade orders no later than Friday 8/30. If we fail, you can take us to the cleaners with chargebacks and refunds and rightly so. However, I wouldn't make such a bold statement about it unless we felt THAT sure, so believe me when I say, we WILL be shipping by 8/30." 8-6-02

"We are already turning hundreds of handles in the machining center now in preparation for our next few hundred forgings to be completed this Sunday." 8-1-02

"Vietnam Tactical Tomahawks and Vietnam Field Grade Tomahawks for ALL orders (yes, ALL orders period) should be completed and shipping in three weeks." 6-25-02

Andy... You optomistic enthusiasm is unmatched, but really, what's latest potential shipping date based on the latest data? :D
I'm actually just poking fun at you here and I'm not trying to be mean, just curious.

Originally posted by Andy Prisco
All Next Gen backorders are shipping by Friday...ALL of them. :D:D:D

VT Tacs were ground, beveled, and milled for handles...en route to heat treaters and coaters for quick turnaround as I write. Then, we assemble, sharpen, and ship.

So, for the folks that have one of each on order, the original plan was to bundle both, but the NG's got done before the VT's...so, now we'll ship you twice.

VT Tacs will be arriving on doorsteps UPS Ground during the first and second week of September depending on geography. We have many to ship. I will announce when folks can call in for tracking numbers.

You had to remind me Nobody! :D I feel like a Sentor caught with his pants down about his statement on this date, and on this date. ;) I take the FIFTH!

Seriously, I'm glad you did bring it up, because it shows that people are excited and that's what its all about! The facts are we got the Next Gens out BEFORE the deadline and the VT Tacs will be out a few days after the deadline...that's all...they will be shipping toward the end of this coming week and arriving to some customers during the same, while others during the week of 9/10.

All Next Gen backorders are filled...Std. Hayes have already shipped...Ltd. Hayes are in Canada getting wrapped...life WILL be good when the motherload of VT Tacs start arriving next week.

I know you're poking fun brother...no worries.

Std. Hayes have already shipped
:D:D:D
Andy, thanks for going out on a limb and predicting shipment dates. I'm sure everyone at ATC is doing their level best to get those orders out.

Well somebody's gotta give ole Andy a hard time. I'm sure none of those kind folks that work with him ever give him any grief. He probably gets tired of hearing, Yes sir, Absolutely sir, Will do sir, Whatever it takes sir... And all his adoring fans, customers and peers in the industry... we won't even go there! I'm just doing my little part to keep him grounded. :D :D :D :D :eek:

Seriously, what Rev said about you is true. I really do appreciate Andy's attempts at predicting ship dates. Thanks all. I'm looking real forward to finally having an ATC in the near future. Three and half months is not that long of a time to wait for a quality product.

Thanks Nobody...am relieved at your kind response. :D

We are equally excited to get our VT backorders out the door and prepare for the MOTHERLOAD of Brend's which are underway!!!! ;)

Andy even though it has been 14 weeks since I placed my order. I hopwe no short cuts will be taken to get the VN Tacs to us quiker.

Dev...send me a note offline with your name because I need to see your order date for myself. :eek:

No shortcuts or 3rd rate shippers Dev.

Thanks,

504Devil

Thanks for bringing it up about the short cuts. I know it is a concern that is on everyone's mind. Shortcuts do tend to be made especially when a company is under preasure of a delivery date. However with everything that ATC does we went the other way with it. Instead of taking the short cut we took the LONNNNNNNGGGGGG road to try and make the product better before they went out to our customers. We were not getting the performance out of the parkerizing that we had hoped for so instead we added a step in the process to the Vietnams. They will now be powder coated. This will give them a better overall apperance and better protection from the elements than the parkerization was giving us. I know you are all chomping at the bit to get them. So once again all I can say is thank you for your patience.

Any new updates on shipping of VTs? I anxiously await! I can't think of any other product that I would pay for and wait this long for shipment. I hope they are as good as everyone says. ;)

Batfam...you will NOT be disappointed.

VT Tacs will be arriving on doorsteps Friday through next week. Feel free to contact us with your identity off line and we'll give you a better feel for when you can expect yours.

Back