Urban Dead Revisited

HI zombies - let's all head down to East Boundwood and trash the Bale Mall. We really should form a HI Zombie Group :D

Mighta been. GRS the scout is loafing about that area. Rotters are trashing the Yagoton Revive Clinic so I've been focusing on medical assistance, barricading, and shotgunning the occasional GK'er. I haven't even seen a zombie in two days, let alone killed one. If any of you maniacs come rampaging through there and decide to try breathing for a bit, let me know where to find you. I've got syringes coming out the ying-yang.

SGR the zombie (now brainrotted) is assisting with the siege at Giddings Mall and crapping up the revive points in Pitneybank. The NT's there waste about four syringes on me per day. I'm kind of wondering why I'm not on their rotter list yet. It's losing part of its appeal, though, and I may wander off soon if something doesn't happen in the next few days.

Dunno what's going on there, no zombies around and all 4 corners extremely heavily barricaded. We should check it out, but I dont have a chance on my own. Haven't felt like joing any 'other' groups yet and I dont think I will.

Dave Rishar said:
Mighta been. GRS the scout is loafing about that area. Rotters are trashing the Yagoton Revive Clinic so I've been focusing on medical assistance, barricading, and shotgunning the occasional GK'er. I haven't even seen a zombie in two days, let alone killed one. If any of you maniacs come rampaging through there and decide to try breathing for a bit, let me know where to find you. I've got syringes coming out the ying-yang.

SGR the zombie (now brainrotted) is assisting with the siege at Giddings Mall and crapping up the revive points in Pitneybank. The NT's there waste about four syringes on me per day. I'm kind of wondering why I'm not on their rotter list yet. It's losing part of its appeal, though, and I may wander off soon if something doesn't happen in the next few days.

My survivor, who is a zombie now, is hanging out in a cemetery
[78, 26] in Santlerville. I was defending the mall and got bit by an infected zombie and stupidly tried to use a first aid kit with my last hit point. I died before I was healed and got tossed from the mall. Strangely enough, my dedicated zombie got revived and I played him as a survivor for awhile, but nowhere near as fun as being a zombie. My survivor, now zombie is http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=478406. He can't move for awhile, but I can move him to an empty square if needed.

Ok, I've moved to Steel Crescent [72, 25] in Santlerville. I'm the only one there and I'm still standing, but who knows how long that will last with the zombie hunters only a couple squares away.

If you still need help tomorrow morning 8 o'clock european time (it's 20:47 right now to give you a clue) you might consider moving to the Fishlock Monument
[76, 21], and I'll revive you then.

Keno

Ted - NastyBiker is in Bowyer Auto Repair [72, 28]. Stand up (yeah...you're dead again) and stand still.

I'll come back later and get you revived.

Nasty said:
Ted - NastyBiker is in Bowyer Auto Repair [72, 28]. Stand up (yeah...you're dead again) and stand still.

I'll come back later and get you revived.

Darn zombie hunters. He's up again, but don't know for how long. Thanks for the help guys.

Ted W.

You're revived Ted...I got stuck in Gable Crescent Railway Station though when I used my last AP. I will try to get back to Bowyer Auto Repair tonight. You should be able to climb the barricades there too.

Hope you stay alive this time for a while!

I was gonna go and lend a hand, Nasty, but that's a bit of a walk for me. Maybe if things quiet down in Yagoton. The zombies seem to be quiet lately but there are generators to be installed and fueled and locked out newbies needing heals and information. I might head over there in a few days.

On a related note, if you're looking for something hotter, Peppardville/Pitneybank is the place to be. Fort Creedy has been decisively smashed and the humans aren't even trying to hold it anymore. The CDF is barricaded up in Giddings Mall and several hundred zombies (primarily TSO, with some ferals thrown in) have it under seige. Additionally there are a large number of unaffiliated ferals wandering around laying waste to everything. Nightly break-ins, piles of bodies, and SGR the brainrotter camping revive points while regaining AP's...what's not to like?

So I'll see you guys down here, right?

I've got NastyBiker on a supply run...oh wait...you wanted a Zed there! hehehe

Okay...lemme see what I can do to get someone else in the hood with you.

ps: They ought to have a skeet range or two for those of us only looking for shotgun ammo. It's much nicer to go for 10 hit points at a time than 5.

Hey, thanks for the help Nasty. He's up and running again. Meanwhile my dedicated zombie is eating people left and right. I got two last night before going to sleep. Whoohoo, zombies are just plain fun and the humans are a more nerve racking.

Haha, I just had a little fight with a survivor in Yagoton. I leveled while fighting him, he only managed to bring me down to 52 HP while I got him down to 12 (he had about 50 when he started the fight). Digestion, infectious bite, and maxed out claws sure are fun. Couldnt kill him though, scared little guy ran away :(

You are more than welcome Ted...enjoyed jabbin' ya.

Is anybody else going to West Grayside for Malton World Cup 06? Joe Fabulous was in the Pole Mall parking lot for the tailgate party (brewz & brainz) when somebody left a door open in the northeast corner. So now he's on an infection and shopping spree, sampling all the brainz in the food court and trying to score a MWC06 T-shirt. :D

LOL...sure...who do you want? A survivor or a Zed?

Back