USA Made Blade Custom Fiddleback Giveaway for our new store grand opening!

I hope everything goes well with the new store! It will be great to have Andy there for the opening!

I'm definitely in and thanks for the opportunity on the generous giveaway!

rsz_20151023_143256.jpg

Congratulations!

IMG_1931_zps0a3710af.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

an7hz7U.jpg
Congratulations on your new shop! There aren't enough brick and mortar knife shops in my opinion! And thanks for the give away! I will definitely have to make a detour through Salisbury on my way to VA one day!

Hey Scott,

Thanks for offering this generous giveaway. I wish you ongoing success in the new shop. As a small token of support for that, I just ordered a Flexxx Strop Rudis Paddle from you.

Here is a photo of my Leuku for the contest entry.

Thanks,

Phil

Beautiful knife. I hope your opening goes well and business flourishes. Even if I don't win I'm definitely ordering one of your knives.

20151024_181344556.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very cool! Hmm.... only 5.5 hours away. Might have to think about coming up for this one. Thanks for the chance.

IMG_3020_zpsqlgp7qco.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hey Whitty. Been following the build from IG. I think your new store is going to be a great leap forward!!

I'm in!! Thanks for the chance!!!

A TM Hunt custom Tradewater (the longer version of the Yuma) Todd made for me! It's one of my favorite knives!

Would anyone care to tell me how to post a full pic rather than a thumbnail?

Attachments

• BusseBattleMistressColtAnoconda 017.jpg
    BusseBattleMistressColtAnoconda 017.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Would anyone care to tell me how to post a full pic rather than a thumbnail?

The FAQ's should answer any question. Here's a link to your specific question; http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_reading_posting#faq_vb3_attachments (found in the FAQ)
An account with, i.e., Photobucket is a way to store, and easily access your photos.

Also, I think you must have a paid membership to be able to participate in this sub forum...You need to read the "sticky" guidelines on the front page by RevDevil.
I'm rusty in the rules, but a paid membership solves problems. I'm not sure if you can post pics, other than thumbnails, with your forum status. Maybe not.

Ok, I`ll try this again.

Attachments

• BusseBattleMistressColtAnoconda 017.jpg
    BusseBattleMistressColtAnoconda 017.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 12
I did read the FAQ`s and even though it doesn`t show yet, I am a gold member. When I bought the membership it said it would take up to 72 hours to update my membership status, but all features would be available right away. I must be doing something wrong, I`ll eventually figure it out. Thanks for the reply.

I did read the FAQ`s and even though it doesn`t show yet, I am a gold member. When I bought the membership it said it would take up to 72 hours to update my membership status, but all features would be available right away. I must be doing something wrong, I`ll eventually figure it out. Thanks for the reply.
You've got to reset your group tag in your control panel.

6a097c5406345bf18314572ec1ded48e.jpg

Back