USA Zombie Knives

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

Beginning in January 2013 KA-BAR Zombie Knives will be made in the USA. Please plan accordingly. Until then here is something to wet your whistle.

-OKB

ZK USA.JPG

i dislike this patriotism ;)

i keed i keed

bring it on :)

sent me samples

Yar, to the USA with you.

And Zombies suck, knives are good.

Sirrus Radiant FTW.

Moose

(In the voice of Captain Barbossa)

Yar !!! I do be knowing what that is. But i can't rightly say it to ya matey. I be sworn to secrecy i have. :D

And i do be thinkin they be sellin more, now that they be made in the USA ! GREAT MOVE KaBar ! :thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
And i do be thinkin they be sellin more, now that they be made in the USA ! GREAT MOVE KaBar ! :thumbup::thumbup:

course, they will cost more neh?

so if you want one, and cheap, and don't care where they make it, buy stock now :>

That new blade up there looks pretty large (who am I kidding, the zombie line of fixed blades have all been large), with another very "unique" shape.

I'll be interested to see what other new blades they come out with. I'm actually in the market for a smallerish fixed blade (~BK16 size), and who knows, it could happen.

Also, any news about micarta for these guys or the JAB line? The knives are great, but the scale material and finish gives me grief compared to the beckers handles. Some upgraded scales could be pretty nice.

And there is another one out there too..........

Pics incoming.....

Moose

does this mean I should wait to collect the ones out there right now? are they gonna be the same or a different line? I am excited but I just bought a war sword!!

I'm okay with the zombie mule (which is right at the top of my wishlist) still being made in Taiwan. I'm sooo happy with the Phat Bobs and other stuff coming from their factories, so I'm sure I'll love this one too.

Patently waiting.

*lighting torches*

Might wanna put that out......

2012-10-19224705.jpg

2012-10-19224726.jpg

2012-10-19224744.jpg

Moose

Back