• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

usamadeblade one of the best

jbmonkey

I'm going to r/kennyland
Platinum Member
i buy many knives from all the usual best dealers. wanted a zt920, decided to try usamadeblade. made the right choice to add another dealer to my list of best dealers.

i somehow made a mistake typing/auto filling payment. got email instantly called, left message, instant call back. spoke with Scott. heck of a nice fellow, solved my mistake real quick. was happy to help and wanted and appreciated the business which is so rare in todays world. sent me a nice followup email to let me know all was good with my payment going through and shipped etc. top notch customer service.

north carolina to florida super quick. top notch packaging. got knife today perfect specimen.

add this fellow to your list of the best dealers, cause he is. thanks again Scott, really appreciated it, Sir.

Yeah, they're awesome at what they do. They even sent a loaded up strop with my last order!

They certainly go the extra mile for their customers, something rarely seen nowadays in retail sales. I wish them all the best !!!

Another big time thumbs up for Scott and Kevin!
I made a similar mistake JB. They made it right within 10 minutes!
Absolute pleasure dealing with them!
Joe

Been buying knives from USA Made Blade for a couple years now. Free anodizing and crazy fast shipping are a couple big pluses for me. I get paid on Fridays, if I order a knife Friday night, it ships Saturday, gets to me on the left coast the following Monday.

Anyway, what prompted me to post today was that I took Whitty up on his generous offer to touch up the anodizing, for free, on any of their work. Arranged a trade for my 0808, and sent it in for the touch up. It got there this morning, got re-anodized, and turned around and shipped back out on the same day. Color me impressed!

Thanks @whitty! :thumbsup:

I will agree with everyone here USA blade is top notch in the customer service department. I recently ordered a 0801 and a half track from them and the team at USA made blade bends over backwards to get things right!

A big Thank You @whitty

Josh

Back