• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Utility Knife/Neck Knife

Here's a new pattern for me
Its just a plain jane utility knife. 3.5" wharncliff blade of 1/8" 440C. 7.5" OAL, with black linen micarta scales and brass pins.

I'm still figuring kydex out, so I'll offer this one for $50 with no sheath. Add another $5 for a lightweight single position kydex sheath of your choice (neck, right/left hand belt, horizontal, I'll try to make what you want).
Shipping is on me within contintental U.S.

Thanks for lookin

attachment.php

attachment.php
This one has a nice slim profile :)

attachment.php

Please contact me here or via email, mattshade@ameritech.net . I will do my best to respond within a day. I haven't got set up with paypal yet, will accept checks or money orders.Thanks

Matt,

Cool looking knife! :) I especially like the way you did your Maker's Mark on the bottom tang. :cool: How do you do that on a full tang blade? :confused: ? Keep up the good work.

Ken

Originally posted by fisherk
Matt,

Cool looking knife! :) I especially like the way you did your Maker's Mark on the bottom tang. :cool: How do you do that on a full tang blade? :confused: ? Keep up the good work.

Ken

Thanks :) it actually has to be a full tang blade. I carve it in with files and a dremel just like other filework. Took a lot of trial and error to get the it all figured out, but now its not too bad of a job.

If you can whip up something i can use as a boot sheath, consider it sold if it is still available.

i'll email you.

Back