Utility Pouch for sheath

Does any one know of anybody who make a utility pouch that will fit on a Cammilus or Ka Bar kydex sheath.

Don't know of any but you might could jury-rig one. How big a pouch did you have in mind?

Keith, I am not sure if it will fit a KABAR sheath, but I still have the pouch that came with my issue M9 Bayonet. The pouch was meant to hold an M9 pistol mag or a knife/letherman, etc. Is that waht you are wanting?

I'm looking for something big enough to hold up to a double stack pistol mag. It needs to be a seperate production item. The M9 pouch would work but I've never seen them for sale seperate from the whole sheath.

Keith, the pouch would definitely fit a double pistol column pistol mag. I can not remember seeing them for sale alone either. Try a army navy store, or go to a gun show where people deal with used military equipment. Sorry, that is the best I can do for you.

Keith, another idea is to maybe contact Buck (the original maker) and see if they can put you in touch with tthe maker of the pouch. I thought about that one while rereading my post. Sorry it was late.

Back