Variant for EDC??

Hi,
I'm thinking about getting one of those ultracool Public Defender variants. It is shorter than the regular PD (both in blade length and OAL) and this hot little blade looks perfect for everyday carry.:cool:
So, my question is this: since these variants are so special (and expensive), would it be a sin to use it? Or would it actually be a sin NOT to use this nasty sucker?? Your opinions? Thanks

JV,
Buy one..Carry it...Use it. :) If you some how end up giving it too much character send it back to the shop and get it freshened up.
I carry my 5/16" Mean Street most days and I payed a good bit for it. I just can't seem to put the damned thing down.:)

Nick

~Nuclear INFIdel and Aspiring INFI Hog~
pubimage.asp

If you're going to buy it, use it. For the life of me I can't figure out why you would spend hundreds of dollars on the best knife you can find.....and then not use it!! With the small exception of buying one and turning around and selling to someone who WON'T use it for a profit.:D

I agree, if you want to use it then use it. You aren't going to hurt it only add some character to it.

On another note, which PD variants are you talking about? I've only seen one PD variant and I have that one ;):D:D

Buy it....Use it....I do:D

Eric...He's talking about Skunks Variant from last week.

Thanks y'all!
That's what I figured, all Busse blades seem to scream for abuse. I'd love to have the funds to buy two of each model so that I could have a safe queen and a user, but that's not possible. So I guess I'll have to use the hell out of it! :D :cool:

Back