Vector - CPM154 Kiridashi - Sold! - Thanks Guys!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This one is sold! Thanks gang! ;)

This is one of my new designs that I call the "Vector". The Vector is a reasonably sized kiridashi that makes a fantastic defensive or general EDC blade!

If you have never tried a kiridashi, you are missing out on one of the most useful knife designs around!

The blade is made from 3/16" CPM154. CPM154 is an outstanding stainless steel with good toughness and excellent edge retention, and is one of my favorite steels.

The handle is quite comfortable in either standard or reverse grip. The wrap is nylon and is impregnated with epoxy to prevent unraveling or moisture retention. The under wrap is a choice piece of forest green sting ray skin. The handle is very grippy, and ensures that you will have an extremely secure grip. The handle features a highly detailed skull menuki.

The knife is ground with a chisel hollow grind for a right hand user. I have also ground a "two plane" swedge along the spine that greatly aids penetration while reducing weight.

Razor sharp and a great all around EDC/defensive blade!

- CPM154
- 59 HRC
- 3/16" Stock
- Hollow Chisel Grind (Right Hand)
- Satin Finish
- Dramatic "two plane" Swedge Along Spine For Increased Penetration
- Green sting ray with skull menuki
- Phenomenally Sharp
- 7.55" OAL, Cutting edge of 3.25"
- Kydex sheath

$225

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees.
Overseas sales are fine, but the buyer will need to pay actual shipping costs. (This generally adds about $5 or so. PayPal only for overseas shipments please.)

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! :)

*I had a hard time with lighting today, so you might see a few reflections in the pictures.*

DSCN3766.JPG

DSCN3754.JPG

DSCN3760.JPG

DSCN3746.JPG

DSCN3772.JPG

DSCN3777.JPG

DSCN3780.JPG

Last edited:
Well that sure went fast.
I'm just seeing this & lovin' it Johnathan.

Back