• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Verizon DROID (LNIB) w/ Otterbox, Jublo Mountaineering Sunglasses, Other PRICE DROPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnifeCollectorPB

Gold Member
EMAIL to reach me: ndfe2011@gmail.com

All offers to email please. Open to trades or partial trades with $$$...only looking for folders.

Payment via Paypal goods, USPS shipping with tracking included.

$27 Julbo Tensing Mountain Sunglass: Worn for one trip up Mt. Ranier and one trip up Mt Whitney. These puppies really block out the sun. In great condition with just a couple hair line marks on the lenses....very faint.
*Spectron 4 lenses (100% UV)
*Impact resistant
*Made in France
*You will look sweet doing whatever you do with these on. These are often worn for fishing, boating, anything outdoors....not just crushing mountains.

$SOLD Droid Turbo: Used for three months then my wife wanted an iPhone. Literally in 99.999% condition. Comes in original box (papers, original charger) and will include the virtually perfect Otterbox Defender case as well.
*For Verizon service
*32 gig
*Ballistic Nylon backing
*Wireless charging

$SOLD OR BOTH 2 Otterbox Cases: My wife and I switched to androids...then she switched back to the iphone 6...see note above. Cases are both in great condition and are still under warranty if anything happens. Fits the iphone 5 or 5S. Small crack on the pink case as noted in the pic.

$SOLD Compound Releases: Cabelas EZ Adjust Release: Used only a handful of times, in great condition. Free Flight: Used but still fully functional! Great release! Made in South Haven Michigan.

PICS: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oj2lrpjp5dpba1h/AAAzKZKAuckHrPhbWWRAbPVSa?dl=0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back