Victorinox Pocket Pal

I carry one as a PC knife at work, I also have the secretary (alox handled version). Great knife for the price, kind of a throw back to the traditional pen knife/office knife of a generation ago. No tools, but the blades take and hold an edge. Don't let the light weight fool you, it is pretty tough for its size.

Bartleby said:
I carry one as a PC knife at work, I also have the secretary (alox handled version). Great knife for the price, kind of a throw back to the traditional pen knife/office knife of a generation ago. No tools, but the blades take and hold an edge. Don't let the light weight fool you, it is pretty tough for its size.

Thanks Bartleby, usually I do not need the SAK tools but just the knife blade and since this one is very compact it matches my needs perfectly. I just wanted to check that the blades were good. I will buy one right away.

tab said:
Thanks Bartleby, usually I do not need the SAK tools but just the knife blade and since this one is very compact it matches my needs perfectly. I just wanted to check that the blades were good. I will buy one right away.

If you email me with your address I will send you an excellent used silver Alox Secretary, no charge.:D

Back