victorinox - swissbianco alox minichamp

Hi Roger,

I am going to order a silver Alox Minchamp from you. Do you think you will also make a Minichamp in Alox colors too? I would surely buy one! Here is my fixed up photo of what one might look like. Also, could you make them with the silver cross and shield like in my photo?
b3pima.jpg

Thank you for all of your excellent work!

Hey Ken, just got mine last week, pretty cool little tool! Way thinner than my Midnight MiniChamps!
I think Roger did say there were plans for other colors in the near future.

Hi Roger,

I am going to order a silver Alox Minchamp from you. Do you think you will also make a Minichamp in Alox colors too? I would surely buy one! Here is my fixed up photo of what one might look like. Also, could you make them with the silver cross and shield like in my photo?
b3pima.jpg

Thank you for all of your excellent work!

thanks for the feedback. swissbianco is an tiny company and i cant do it all at once.

since i can splash again, first there will be more splash alox coming in summer in usa, knives, rex peelers, firearms etc.

so for the next couple months it will be silver alox.

Thank you Roger. I understand. I need to make time in between purchases anyway, so I don't spend all of my money at once!

I'm at home today with my sick daughter and wanted to make my own imaginary knife in Photoshop.

Last edited:
Good to know! My wallet needs some time to recover from all my recent purchases! I'll keep an eye out for the splash versions of the MiniChamp though, I'd definitely like at least one.

thanks for the feedback. swissbianco is an tiny company and i cant do it all at once.

since i can splash again, first there will be more splash alox coming in summer in usa, knives, rex peelers, firearms etc.

so for the next couple months it will be silver alox.

hope these who are sick are back up soon.

thanks for the red one, sutch pics i can always use, the first ones i want make in usa splash: http://www.swissbianco.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=21&Itemid=34

and some silver with black lines too, spl request from ibach ;-)

Good to know. I really like the black with red splashed lines one on the right end. That's nice! The one at the left end - the Silver with Black splashes, is nice too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/swissbiancocom/3677423764/in/set-72157620792595140

there is so many different splash possibe, we will do an good number i promise. cause i havent had luck with many suppliers i could not splash anymore.

NaturalMystic, thanks for the photos of your Minichamp. Such a great little knife, I can't wait to receive mine. I'm like a kid at Christmas.

Golddust, I'm sure he still has them available. See the Swissbianco e-newsletter from a couple of months ago. Email Roger and ask for sure if they're available, and ask him the cost plus shipping.

You're welcome guys. Ken - I hear you brother, it's always exciting checking the mailbox to see if your goodies have arrived! To be honest, I don't want to use this one till I get one of the striped versions so I can put that one away with my other collector pieces. I also will miss the little pen and red LED on my regular Midnite MiniChamp. Really that shouldn't matter because I walk with a tiny pen and one of the Vic Swiss Cards in my wallet.

Roger - Thank YOU for making these available.

NaturalMystic, thanks for the photos of your Minichamp. Such a great little knife, I can't wait to receive mine. I'm like a kid at Christmas...

thanks for the pics - theyr in stock.

im joust an poor swiss blacksmith - the thank goes to the victorinox people in ibach.

im joust an poor swiss blacksmith - the thank goes to the victorinox people in ibach.

You're a modest swiss blacksmith! If it wasn't for you we wouldn't be able to get any of these cool limited runs from Victorinox, so no, a lot of the thanks DOES go to you! Thanks again! Good luck with your meeting. I hope all goes well and they agree to some Farmers with scissors. I'm sure it would be a good seller. Heck they have so many other models, what's one more!

try my best, all we got is a gift and needs to be appreciated. these huge companys dont need to sell an good handful splmade sak for money.

after the travel to ibach is an second travel to wenger/delemont and i hope we finally can start with spl wenger editions soon, starting with the titanium and the 08 evaluation sak, that sak is for collectors of military sak important. wenger still have one of the few samples that where made but no pics etc jet, plan is to recreate that sak for users&collectors. then i come back to usa for the blade show, this year we have ouer own booth and sure i will hand assemble some sak in front of public there. after that i need an rest :rolleyes:

could the kind men who made the red alox minichamp photoshop please make an blue one? like the blue farmer run? THNKS!

that will be the next version, the first solid color alox minichamp.

Hi Roger,
Yes I can make a blue Minichamp for you. Very easy. I have the Photoshop file at home and I will do it tonight.

Sweet! Any dates on availability for the blue version Roger? Are we talking a couple months, summer, fall?

Back