Victorinox - SwissBianco damascus sak

:thumbup:Those are AMAZING!!I love that pattern.Is there any way I can get one over here stateside?

Thanks

Last edited:
we do not support this info

Last edited by a moderator:
Meanwhile I was able to make a concise review video about this most elegant SAK ever:

Victorinox - SwissBianco damascus Pioneer limited 2010: EDC luxury

did watch it and post it on my facebook too, thanks, nice review!

you are right swissbianco is an small company getting bigger, the soldier alox sak is still made but not importet to usa anymore, i will try to change that.

inside the box you find the usual small folded paper manual who show you how to use the features like the canopener.

if you want carry in the pocket it i suggest get an soft pouch, the easyest way is get an original victoinox black one.

enjoy all your belgium beers ;)

if you want carry in the pocket it i suggest get an soft pouch, the easyest way is get an original victoinox black one.

ah interesting, I know they had sheaths but didn't know about black soft pouches. Must check. Thanks!

And what do you think of making a super-limited one with carbon fiber or titanium scales ;-) ?

they come in different sizes, ok its not the most stylish thing, that may be better from real leather with an clip but it protect well!

IMG_0742.jpg

gee, titanium and g10 93mm i did way many years ago. here is the titanium one

titaniumsplash.jpg

the titanium one is not rivetted on the pic! the hollow rivet was from wenger, original. here an pic of the 2 g10 protos, all 3 93mm where in the hands of mr elsener on the first meeting, who now what will happen ;)

Bcustomg10soldier.jpg

damasteel do also supply theyr material for gunbarrels, pistol frames and slides, doorknobs and many many thing else:

IMG_5149.jpg
property of martin schober

Mr.SwissBianco,I really,really,really want this-

DamascusPioneer2010.jpg

Please let me know when they are available.

Thank You

Wow. Stunning looks and the practicality of a SAK - winning combination. :thumbup:

- Mark

I was able to handle the OHT with damascus blade. It was beautiful.

I notice you have a patch there that I don't have one of. I will have to keep an eye out for it next year. I believe I have all the other colors now.

there are 4 different +B patches yet, sand with brown, black with green, green with red, sand with red.

we still wait on arrival of the damascus sak in usa.

Mr. Swiss Bianco,
Where, when and how can I get a copy of this knife?
Yikes I could use a bunch of them.
Thanks.

Roger,

Just a thought but a great gift would be a copy of that magazine included with the Damascus Farmer. That would be a neat marketing idea.

Love the Farmer. :thumbup:

Back