[Video] Wicked Edge Gen III review

REK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hopefully will answer some questions about the new retrofit upgraded Gen III vise

[video=youtube;HAPEvpFomzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAPEvpFomzg&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

finally, I've been waiting for a good vid on the gen 3
got this on preorder now. shouldn't be long, I can't wait!!

It seems to be extremely well thought out... really took an inventor mind! You will love it i am sure, you can tell this thing is beefy compared to the gen 2 vise!

finally, I've been waiting for a good vid on the gen 3
got this on preorder now. shouldn't be long, I can't wait!!
I assume you just ordered the new vise? What's the cost? I can't find it listed on their website nor can find where Clay mentioned it over at his forum.

169 if I remember correctly
Thanks. I'm on the fence currently, but want to see what changes Clay makes in the final revision. I want to be pretty sure that it mounts every knife perfectly vertical before dropping the coin for it. I spend enough time as it is checking vertical on my blades and doing math on my FFG blades when mounting.

Hopefully will answer some questions about the new retrofit upgraded Gen III vise

[video=youtube;HAPEvpFomzg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAPEvpFomzg&feature=em-upload_owner[/video]

Thank you Josh! You did another great job explaining.

Always value your posting both here and WE Forum.

Keep up your good works!

Thanks. I'm on the fence currently, but want to see what changes Clay makes in the final revision. I want to be pretty sure that it mounts every knife perfectly vertical before dropping the coin for it. I spend enough time as it is checking vertical on my blades and doing math on my FFG blades when mounting.

Yeah I have not ordered it yet... you have to call and preorder it direct. I want to see what final design changes they will make as well before I get one, but I can definitely see myself ordering one before it's all said and done!

Thank you Josh! You did another great job explaining.

Always value your posting both here and WE Forum.

Keep up your good works!

Thanks Victor =) Glad they hopefully help someone!

Thanks for the vid. Just ordered the gen3 pro. Clay said it would be about 4 weeks

Thanks for the video! I've got a Gen III Pro on order as well. Looking forward to getting all set up and creating some "wicked edges!"

Please keep us posted... curious as to when the first ones start getting out into the public's hands!

Back