Vietnam Tactical Tomahawk Hammerpoll Variants!!!!

Only 3 are available!!!

$149.95 each...no sheath.

Fast, furious, light, and functional.

Don't delay! Get in touch with suzanne@americantomahawk.com to get yours!

fc5bcb49.jpg

fc5bcb47.jpg

fc5bcb46.jpg

...and just in case anyone thought this idea is new or original, check out this pic of Peter LaGana's display in 1967...center Hawk!

As my friend Bobby Branton likes to quote from Ecclesiastes "...there is NOTHING new under the sun". This idea was ALL "Pete's"!!!

fc5bbd4a.jpg

Andy,
Even though we Cold War-riors of the submarine force regularly engaged hostiles in the briny-blue depths and not in the verdant green of tropical jungles or the dusty topaz of middle eastern deserts, we still appreciate a good piece of steel that's been artfully crafted to do a good job of work.
The hammer poll variant of the Langana Tactical sounds just like what the Doctor ordered. Other than these 3, are there or will there be, others. Don't be a tease, Andy - deliver the goods!
By the bye, your pictures only appear as red Xs. Do you have a link to these or other pictures or can you email them to me ??
<erik.olson@navy.mil>

Boatsaylor
RMCS(SS) USN-Ret.

I think this new variant is pretty nice and being made by ATC means it's very nice but I don't think you can really classify it as a hammerpole. It's more like a minature mall or ax. I think the hammerpole that alot of people are waiting for would be about a 2" long cylinder in place of the spike.

I Can't Seam To See The Photos ! Just The Red X Also !
IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM ?

Back