• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Viking Axe and A Heavy Footmans Mace

If you would like to purchase a knife please specify which one buy its type and number. Payments can be made with paypal at pandrewbures@yahoo.com or you can pay by postal money order. If you would like to use a credit card, I can send you an invoice with paypal and you can use any card you want. If you would like shipping outside the U.S. please PM for a quote.
First up is the Viking Axe.
The head is made from an old axe head that was cut down to the shape you see it now. The handle is made from hickory and is wrapped with black leather.
18 5/8in long
Head measurements:
5 5/8in long from front to back
Blade 4 3/4in long. Price: SOLD
QkG8wvu.jpg

xJVKN3Q.jpg

Oqv8sYo.jpg

2Qr57hR.jpg

oSWxyvn.jpg

Jwn6qwO.jpg

uGq8sK7.jpg

Heavy footmans Mace.
This mace is made from a rear end axle. It was milled down and cold blued. It weights 7lbs 11oz. The handle is made from black leather.
23in long
Head: 3 3/4 wide
Pommel: 1 1/4in wide Price: SOLD
5ymlHhC.jpg

ZzLwilv.jpg

tf75HZG.jpg

aGscJk3.jpg

v7u8z6A.jpg

G2hCcJ4.jpg

Last edited:
I really like your viking axe and is just what I am looking for. Did you have to reforge the head much?

I really like your viking axe and is just what I am looking for. Did you have to reforge the head much?
No reforging was needed. I was able to cut and grind to shape, making sure to keep it cool and not affect the original heat treatment.
Phil.

Back