Virtual Show

damn man! got me jumpin the gun for real! i saw"VIRTUAL KNIFE SHOW" and thought i missed it! i feel ya though man, im gettin anxious to. but good things come to those who wait, and we know this MONEY is worth waitin for

man you me got bro! I thought I was late. RXenergy and DJSportland will be fast on the trigger so if you want one better get it quick! I got my $paper$ ready! Ya Baby

Mike has been quiet. Must be getting his grind on. Can't wait to see what is offered.

Mike has been quiet. Must be getting his grind on. Can't wait to see what is offered.

If Mike is not on the forum, or keeping the goats out of his garden, then he is on the grinder. :D

I hope you VIP bitches leave sumptin' for us less fortunate brotha's ;)

keep your eyes peeled holmes,you never know when shit is gonna pop up. those crisis cards came out of no where and were sold out just as fast.

keep your eyes peeled holmes,you never know when shit is gonna pop up. those crisis cards came out of no where and were sold out just as fast.

That's how it works around here sometimes, blindsided by $$MONEY$$.....and we all know $$MONEY$$ doesn't last long.

As far as a full blown $nody Knives Virtual Knifeshow.......I think it would be cool to have a huge show when the Blade show is going on at the end of this month. A show for those that can't go to Blade and also for those at Blade smart enough to have internet access. :D

Back