Voting NRA Members

kuraki

Fimbulvetr Knifeworks
If you are a voting NRA member, please consider voting as I have below. The board has for too long been dominated by appeasers and celebrity window dressing. People who want the notoriety of board membership, but not the responsibility.

The three men I'm voting for have a proven track record of fighting for your RKBA, in many venues, including the courts, state legislation, and federal legislation. They are running for BOD membership to help drive the course of the NRA into something that leads the efforts to restore our rights, rather than one who holds ground and compromises away further.

The political landscape is perfectly set for us over the next two years and likely the next 4, to take back what has been lost in 1989, 1968, and 1934. We need these voices in the NRA.

The more candidates you vote for, the more diluted your votes become. So if you don't feel strongly about a candidate, don't vote for them. But if you do, by all means vote your conscience.

Please vote NO on the bylaw change. The proposed rule change would prevent the membership from nominating board candidates in the future, and allow only current board members to nominate future candidates! The status quo will never change if this passes.

If you are a voting member, please vote. We have never had the opportunity we have today. We've never had the momentum we've had today. We don't want to give that up now.

2rggn68.jpg

Probably would have been best posted in the political sub-forum, but as long as it stays clear of heavy politics, I'll leave it here.

Back