• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Vox, Halloran and HAK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainring

Gold Member
A few that I wish I could keep, but have to go in order to cover other expenses...

ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

All new, unused, include kydex by the maker, prices include shipping. Payment by Paypal or USPS MO, etc.

Vox mini nessmuk, carbon fiber handle with blue liner. An absolute work of art, straight from Jesper. 5.75 overall, 2.75 blade.

$SOLD shipped, and it's worth it.

Halloran 3Finger, such a sweetie. CPM154-CM oxide blade, brown canvas micarta handles, kydex with IWB loop, large oval Halloran Knives sticker, overall is 6.5 with 3.25 blade.
$SOLD shipped.

HAK, collaboration with someone...can't remember the name of the maker, if anyone recognizes the lightning strike maker's mark, let me know...EDIT TO ADD, THANKS TO SILLY RABBIT: LIGHTNING STRIKE MARK INDICATES THIS HAK WAS A COLLABORATION WITH RANGER KNIVES....fits my wife, so it's a small size. Kydex marks, but original edge. $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back