W.A. Surls Wednesday 01/18/2017

Yeah Jim, he got me. Quite a Wednesday. Almost a sell out.

Great grabs, Shanghai. You'll love em.

Inlander with natural bolsters and ivory Micarta over natural liners and yellow pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $280!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am assuming this is a "i'll take it" if so, please confirm.

Great batch Allen and congrats to you guys who just picked up some awesome knives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take Jakyl with sambar stag guard and coyote jaw bone with hemp wrap, 1/8" A2 $275 if it's still available, pretty sure it is, but yeah, beautiful blades.

Cut up some of that Camel Thorn last night......smell reminds me of the north end of a southbound camel. You guys sure it came from a tree? It is some very dense wood with great color, takes sharp tools to work it. Going to do some trial scales on a few little B/T's first. You guys getting any skin reaction to the dust (none here so far)? Exotics from dry places tend to be a bit nasty.

Allen - misspoke on the small dag blade, it's gone so I'll have to forge some more - geez, hate when that happens! No, wait....got an excuse to crank up the forge...never mind, on it!

The Inlander looks awesome. Does anyone know blade/handle specs?

“Inlander” utilizes the exceptionally comfortable handle from the big palmer combined with a clip point blade and was designed to be a smaller version of the Outlander. OAL 7 5/8” with a 3 1/2” blade Base $200

From Current Lineup and Pricing Sticky

Back