W.A. Surls Wednesday 04/12/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Games starting this week for all three teams, its go time!!!

New model tonight, the Dakota. OL 8 ¾” and 4” blade. Smaller version of the tatanka, similar size to the Brisbee and Bushfinger.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives……..
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Bobcat with blackwood over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $240

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

New “Dakota” with dark blue masur birch over black liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” A2 tapered tang. OL 8 ¾” and 4” blade. Shrunken down tatanka, similar size to the Brisbee and Bushfinger. $330

Last edited:
:thumbup: Love that Blackwood Bobcat, and the Dakota is looking sweet too!

Not being able to claim anything for the past few weeks is killing me. I still look at the Sawnee with black ash burl from last week at least once a day.

^ I know the feeling. The seasons just changed and a ton of things at home changed from working to not working along with it.

Sweet Bobcat, you never are wrong when you buy something with African Blackwood.

I do like the size of the Dakota vs its bigger brother. Good size for a belt knife IMHO.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For size comparison, here's a pic from last week's Dallas show. The Dakota feels awesome in-hand, has great balance and I thought it was surprisingly light for its size. And I highly recommend the Bobcat model as well.

Top to bottom: Bushfinger, Dakota, Bushboot, Dakota

UnnamedModelComparison-vi.jpg

Back