W.A. Surls Wednesday 05/11/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

BLADE Show is just around the corner! I will be reducing the amount of knives offered each week until after BLADE Show. Another new knife making its debut tonight!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

These will ship next Tuesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Group…….

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Matador with red linen micarta over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $290

Hosted on Fotki

Patch with natural g10 over black liners with green pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" CPM154 SFT $260

Rusticwraps
Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

The new "Shank" with hemp over leather Scandi ground including the swedge ( yes it is sharpened, buyer responsible for their own local laws) on 3/32" A2 SFT OAL 7 1/2" and 3 1/4" blade $150

Hosted on Fotki

Shortmuk with hemp over leather flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $150

Last edited:
Shortmuk with hemp over leather flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $150 Ill take it.

Great Shank you made there Allen......wonder why nobody is taking this Shortmuk:)

Wow I'm glad I didn't try for the shortmuk on my iPhone while having dinner at five guys! :D

TX is pretty good w/ gun and knife laws but I'm pretty sure they frown on blades with a sharpened swedge / dual sharpened edges. Mmmm, Five Guys. I was juggling kids and bath time.

Payment sent btw. Thanks!!

Wow Allen, I really like the looks of that Matador! Nice job. And, your patch knife looks like it could double as a sweet paring knife as well. Especially being stainless.

Can't wait to see your selection at Blade.

Great score Gus, enjoy your burger!

That was a fast grab, she is yours!

You got it, thanks!

Figured you would go for this one Gus! She is all yours!

TX is pretty good w/ gun and knife laws but I'm pretty sure they frown on blades with a sharpened swedge / dual sharpened edges. Mmmm, Five Guys. I was juggling kids and bath time.

Payment sent btw. Thanks!!

:thumbup: Thanks Simon!

You know me too well Allen! :thumbup:;)

Great score Jerry! That's pretty impressive while juggling the kids' bath time. :thumbup::D

Hey guys that missed on the Shortmuk... there was a hemp Shortmuk from W.A.Surls Wednesday 04/27/2016 that went unclaimed. Might ask Allen if it is still available.

The shortmuk in question was grabbed via pm. There will be more coming soon.

Hey guys that missed on the Shortmuk... there was a hemp Shortmuk from W.A.Surls Wednesday 04/27/2016 that went unclaimed. Might ask Allen if it is still available.
Nice of you to point that out. Funny how nobody will go for X one week and then a bit later the trend shifts. Can't speak for the others running at the short muk this evening. But since I saw Allen's video last week with the Nessie, I've been looking heavily into the muk / humpback blades in the FF and WAS lines.

why is the Matador still there?

ill trade you Cubby's labor for it

Back