W.A. Surls Wednesday 06/03/2015

allen456

Thank you everyone for the continued support! I truly enjoy making knives for everyone.

BLADE Show is just two days away and I look forward to being able to meet some of you!

Tonight I just have 3 knives from the batch I found in my travel case from BLADE Show last year

and these are all made within my first year of making knives. Discounted prices on these and

they might become a piece of history. LOL

First "I'll take it" applies and please put an accurate description in the post.

Shipping is included if CONUS, otherwise outside, add $30

Payments can be made via PayPal, WASknives at gmail dot com

And the knives.....

Top is a Canebrake with custom scales I made from maple and dark box elder burl with a cork spacer between the pieces natural micarta and natural g10.

Middle is an Osprey, one of two ever made with blue dyed wormy maple with blue liners and crimson pinstripe.

Bottom is a Talon with custom green and black burlap scales and stainless hardware with para cord lanyard.

All are in cpm154 and are your choice, $140 each. Thanks!

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

I'll take the other two:

Osprey, one of two ever made with blue dyed wormy maple with blue liners and crimson pinstripe.

Talon with custom green and black burlap scales and stainless hardware with para cord lanyard.

Thanks!

I'll take the other two:

Osprey, one of two ever made with blue dyed wormy maple with blue liners and crimson pinstripe.

Talon with custom green and black burlap scales and stainless hardware with para cord lanyard.

Thanks!

Thank you, they are all yours!

Back