W.A. Surls Wednesday 08/16/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Going to be offering some of the special one-offs here and there.

Heat is back!!! Been killing us here. Be sure you caught that I changed my IG account name to @wasurlsknives

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Frontier knife with exhibition Koa and copper/rawhide wrap with 416ss guard flat ground on 1/8" A2 hidden tang. 8 1/2" OAL with 4" blade $360

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Stingray EDC with camel thorn over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang $300

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Patriot with Artic ice over black liners and white pinstripes flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang $305

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Bison with exhibition grade curly Koa over black liners and white pinstripes flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered tang $390

For Choppa: Frontier knife with exhibition Koa and copper/rawhide wrap with 416ss guard flat ground on 1/8" A2 hidden tang. 8 1/2" OAL with 4" blade $360

For me please:
Frontier knife with exhibition Koa and copper/rawhide wrap with 416ss guard flat ground on 1/8" A2 hidden tang. 8 1/2" OAL with 4" blade $360

Back