W.A. Surls Wednesday 10/03/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Baseball and softball has been going great. Busy packing for the move in two weeks.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

The Knives........

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Lil Dropped Hunter with imitation tortoise shell over red liners hollow ground on 5/32” CPM154 with tapered tang satin finish. $375

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with rawhide/copper wrap A2 guard elk stag handle and thula burl butt cap flat ground on 1/8” A2 hidden tang $340

Congrats Allen, these knives are awesome! May I ask you for the OAL of the lil dropped hunter. And damn, I looked for the pin that holds the guard, but couldn´t find one. I´m sure it´s there - or am I wrong??;-)

Congrats Allen, these knives are awesome! May I ask you for the OAL of the lil dropped hunter. And damn, I looked for the pin that holds the guard, but couldn´t find one. I´m sure it´s there - or am I wrong??;-)
2v2u4gtEGxurAoi.jpg

It is 6 1/2 OAL and 3" blade. There is definitely a pin, just have to hold just right to find it , lol

I'll take the Lil Hunter, please.
Lil Dropped Hunter with imitation tortoise shell over red liners hollow ground on 5/32” CPM154 with tapered tang satin finish.

Thanks.

I'll take the Lil Hunter, please.
Lil Dropped Hunter with imitation tortoise shell over red liners hollow ground on 5/32” CPM154 with tapered tang satin finish.

Thanks.
You got it, thanks!

Back