W.A. Surls Wednesday 11/15/2017

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Prepping for Christmas already! Time flys.

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives............

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Huntsman with black bolstered lemon drop Jade g10 over black liners yellow pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang. $320

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed Nessmuk with golden ironwood over natural liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT antiqued finish $290

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

One off fighter with ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered tang with antiqued finish 10 7/8" OAL and 6" blade. $375.

One off fighter with ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered tang with antiqued finish 10 7/8" OAL and 6" blade. $375

Was actually going for the Nessmuk as well, but way too slow it seems.

One off fighter with ironwood burl over black liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered tang with antiqued finish 10 7/8" OAL and 6" blade. $375

Was actually going for the Nessmuk as well, but way too slow it seems.
I am guessing this is an "I'll take it"? If so, then she is yours, thank you!

Ironwood, fighter lines, 5/32 tapered - this one off is just so perfect for me.

That new Nessmuk design, though, is obviously popular. It looks great and the size seems perfect, I really hope to get my hands on one.

My usual weakness is copper and ironwood. Add that to the antiqued Nessmuk and that is a definite win. I don’t think I have seen golden ironwood before

I'm pretty curious about the Golden Ironwood as well. Almost looks like a quarter-sawn snakewood, really interesting.

The Huntsman I own is my favorite grip of any knife I have. I love it! I think I have a baby tatanka coming in from OTC that may compare in grip. I’m anxious to try out this new drifter in hand as well.

Hi Allen, if still available I´ll take
Huntsman with black bolstered lemon drop Jade g10 over black liners yellow pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered tang. $320

Back