W.A. Surls Wednesday 12/28/2016

allen456

Thank you everyone for the support! It is truly a pleasure making knives for everyone.

Some cool stuff in the mix tonight. This is the last offerings of the year. I want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe New Year! Looking forward to seeing where 2017 takes my knife career!

First "I'll take it" applies and please use a full description. Shipping CONUS is included. If outside CONUS, please add $45

Payments for W.A. Surls Knives via PayPal to WASknives at gmail dot com please.

Payments for Blue Whistler Bladeworx via PayPal to phillip at fiddleback forge dot com

These will ship next Wednesday with the Fiddlebacks.

Blue Whistler Bladeworx.........

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

BAT'L Axe with emerald burlap convex ground on 1/8 A2 SFT $100

W.A. Surls Knives.......

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with burlap bolsters and ivory Micarta over natural liners and green pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered $370

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Revenant with leather cord wrap over contoured leather flat ground on 5/32 A2 SFT $300

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

Unnamed with leather cord wrap over contoured leather flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT $250

Last edited:
If still available, I'll take:

Revenant with leather cord wrap over contoured leather flat ground on 5/32 A2 SFT $300

BAT'L Axe with emerald burlap convex ground on 1/8 A2 SFT $100

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang. Late to the game again. I was tempted away by a Bojangles biscuit! Nice score on the BAT'L axe mjbine! Great batch again Allen. I'll grab one of the rustics one of these days. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That leaves the two sweet unnamed ones! Both epic in their own right!

If still available I'll take the leather cord wrapped unnamed one for $250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Douglas! I wanted that so bad but "I'm on restriction" for the next few weeks.

Allen, name that thing already. 😊

Thanks Douglas! I wanted that so bad but "I'm on restriction" for the next few weeks.

Allen, name that thing already. [emoji4]

Nathan if i ever decide to part with one you've got first dibs!
That makes two Allen unnamed ones ... so do I get to name them ?[emoji12]

Last edited:
Congrats Douglas on a great score. Thanks for grabbing it so I can stop sweating over it. I really like the grind on that knife. Sweet!

paul

Congrats Douglas on a great score. Thanks for grabbing it so I can stop sweating over it. I really like the grind on that knife. Sweet!

paul

Thanks Paul I was way late and really wanted the Revenant but I'm happy with two unnamed ones!!
( one from last week and the one tonight)

Last edited:
You know, I named the Inlander.....on the way to lunch one day

"What should I name the smaller Outlander?"...The "Inlander".:thumbup:

That was "Brizilliant"
I don't pretend to think I have a shot at naming those unnamed ones, that said I sent my thoughts and reasoning anyway!
btw I'm looking forward to getting that BatlAxe this week

That was "Brizilliant"
I don't pretend to think I have a shot at naming those unnamed ones, that said I sent my thoughts and reasoning anyway!
btw I'm looking forward to getting that BatlAxe this week

thanks. I hope you like it.

i think i might have pushed him over the edge here too:D

Quote Originally Posted by allen456 View Post
Tha ks for posting these up guys. The largefrontier model, that i am leaning towards naming the "revenant ", is probably my favorite design thus far. Messed around with the one I decided to keep today

VANCE
just go with that. youve been stuck on it for more than a week

"the new Revenant is awesome"

Nice Revenants guys!

thanks. I hope you like it.

i think i might have pushed him over the edge here too:D

Quote Originally Posted by allen456 View Post
Tha ks for posting these up guys. The largefrontier model, that i am leaning towards naming the "revenant ", is probably my favorite design thus far. Messed around with the one I decided to keep today

VANCE

Heh heh spoken like a True GM [emoji41]
And I love that name... now I just have to "be on time " for once to actually snag one! I think luck was with me two weeks in a row.

Back