W.A. Surls Wednesday 4/04/2018

Thank you everyone for the continued support! It is truly pleasure making knives for everyone.

Games start back for the boys next week and the girls have their first game next Tuesday. Two practices tonight!

First "I'll take it" applies. Please include the description while claiming. PayPal is wasknives at gmail dot com

Shipping is included CONUS. If outside the CONUS, please add $45.

These will ship next week with the Fiddlebacks.

Knives……………

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Quartermaster with red g10 over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on textured 3/32” CPM154 with tapered tang. $310

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Huntsman with curly quartersawn oak over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8” 80CRV2 with tapered tang. $280

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Patch with rams horn over black liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $250

I will take: Patch with rams horn over black liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT $250

Man that's a beautiful knife.
Thank you!

Leaves the sweet Huntsman and the cool Quartermaster

I really like the blade finish on the Huntsman. Will be keeping my eyes out for that finish in the future. :thumbsup: Couple of sweet ones left.

Somebody save me!!!! Since I pulled out some QSO and posted it last night this Huntsman is calling my name.

If still available I´ll take please
Quartermaster with red g10 over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on textured 3/32” CPM154 with tapered tang. $310
Congrats, SELLOUT
You got it, thank you!!

Back